Who knows the different between"effect" and "affect"
as the topic
"To affect" 是一個動詞.
1) The student's skipping class everyday has "negatively affected" his grades. 這位同學天天翹課的行為"負面得影響了"他的成績.
2) The "negative effects" that skipping had on his grades are obvious. 翹課在這位同學的成績上所導致的"負面影響"是非常明顯的.
Effect is equal to result, as a positive or negative consequence, as a noun and to bring about, as a verb.
The effect (N) of a prolonged winter was a town full of grumpy people.
The prolonged winter effected (V) a change in the atmosphere of the town.
Affect is equal to feeling or emotion, as a noun and to influence, have an impact upon, as a verb.
The affect of the townspeople was visible on their faces.
The prolonged winter affected the townspeople quite negatively.
Learn a lot,you are so kind!
- Learning Article : 10 Practical Spanish Slang Expressions
- I would exchange in English/French with you ♥
- Seeking French and/or Mandarin Language Exchange (Native English)
- Hi I'm fahed . I would like to your friend.
- Come si tratta il fuso orario tra l'Italia e la California per lo scambio reciproco della conversazione?
- Teaching the teacher
- which song you hear right now ? write the lyrics :D right now
- Learn German
- Busy holiday