A new game!
Let's play a game, The rouls are:
- I'll give 3 letters (f.ex. POT)
- Then you think what this abbreviation could mean ( f.ex. Personal Orange Trainer) it can be crazy thing or not ( f.ex. Price Of Table)
- After that you offer your own 3 letters
So, let's start!
Noting Existaning Orange
Follow My Path
swim to river
(maybe the grammer not right)
Stop The Impostor
Great Teaser Project
MUSIC TV ORGANIZATION
NEO = New Education Opportunity
Stand Against Violence
She Drives Honda
- Linguistic prejudice: is this happening around you?
- New International Group
- je voudrais étude français
- italki APP ?
- Your favourite ways to learn English
- A question about -te form
- Apprentissage de la langue française
- What does it mean?
- Any tips for travelling around Edinburgh?
- Does Welfare Encourage Laziness?