Do u kown the British TV series?
I want to see some British TV series to improve my ENGLISH listeninging,do you kown that?
please introduce to me,thank you
Hi! I like British period dramas such as "Pride and Prejudice", "North and South", "Sense and Sensibility" by BBC. You can also try "My Family" sitcom, it is more modern and hilarious.
I suggest you to listen to podcsts if you want to improve your listening. There are tons of podcasts at BBC site you can download them as mp3 files. Most of them have transcript and it is very useful.
I can name you some quality British TV series.
First I highly recommend Monty Phyton, Little Britain (includes different biritsh accents), Doctor Who (my favorite) and last but not least Sherlock. :)
My favourite British TV series is Peep Show. It's an interesting comedy.
- الغة العربية
- What do people in English-speaking countries think of the Filipino accent?
- The latest french songs
- What's your favorite top ten songs in English?
- Chinese college students, who want to speak English in the intersection of female friends
- 言語学習について： なぜ日本人は英語が話せない？
- Is there an advanced English learner free in to practice English now?
- what does the meaning of "in the league table of countries",and how to use it.
- which culture dose Nigeri belongs to，high context culture or low context culture?
- Are you a horror movie fan?