Site Feedback

HOW IS YOUR UNIVERSITY?

I am a student in Istanbul Technical University. ITU is one of the best unıversıty about engineering in Turkey. the others are Bosphorus University and Middle East Technical University. Today i am talking about ITU. First of all there are many foreign students in ITU, especially from middle east,asia and africa. also there are erasmus students from europe. it is nice to know that to be together with them in the same campus. you can talk and learn something about their culture, especially when someone tell something turkish, it is funny and good :) 
in addition to, i am fan of korean dramas and i saw two korean girl in refectory and i talked with them about their dramas and majors... they surprised and it was nice for me.
next year or two years later,i am plannig to go abroad with erasmus. so how is your university? are you pleased or not? 

Share:

Comments

Hi Yasin

I have finished my university by very time. I have a degree in communication with a postgraduate in Human resource management. It is beautiful that your university are organized in campu like United State's university. In italy we have a lot of it but everybody are indipendent from other.
I make any name: FEDERICO II - POLITECNICO - BOCCONI - LUISS.

When i was studying, i didn't make the erasmus. A lot of my friends tell me that is a beatiful and interesting experience.

Gaetano

Hi Gaetano,
thanks for your comment. If only you had made erasmus. It would have been a good experience. Also your major is very good. i am studying control engineering(interested in robotic systems) but this is my first year so erasmus can be a good experience for secon year. Also there is another programme for summer. have you ever joined Work And Travel?

Add a comment