Site Feedback

Communicating with GOD or Jesus or heaven

I am a mystic.  I sometimes get visions from heaven, they are like dreams.  Can anyone ask me a question about this?

Share:

Comments

What are they about?

A mystic is someone who has a gift from GOD.  I have two or more gifts from GOD.  1.  I get visions from heaven about myself. I also can discern spirits.

"are you bragging now or what?"

I just decided not to keep it to myself anymore, but I feel a few knowing about me, is not problem.  Do you think this kind of gift is braggable? 

I ask you about this

No offense, but I like the mystics woman. I like the glass tea cup on your profile pic.

"No offense, but I like the mystics woman. I like the glass tea cup on your profile pic."

Sorry, I am a male not a women.  The mystic I am talking about is a gift from GOD, not mystery about women. lol

No kidding.

1) You sometimes get visions from heaven, passtively (receiving them) OR actively (seeking them) ?

2) HOW and WHEN did it (usually) happen when you were having visions from heaven?

3) DO YOU HAVE or DID YOU HAVE out-of-body experience when sleeping?

4) IS IT POSSIBLE that you communicate with any specific spirit?--Nikola Tesla, for example?

5) ARE YOU the only one having such 'gifts' in your whole family?

These are my quesitons so far. Thank you.

No kidding.

1) You sometimes get visions from heaven, passtively (receiving them) OR actively (seeking them) ?

2) HOW and WHEN did it (usually) happen when you were having visions from heaven?

3) DO YOU HAVE or DID YOU HAVE out-of-body experience when sleeping?

4) IS IT POSSIBLE that you communicate with any specific spirit?--Nikola Tesla, for example?

5) ARE YOU the only one having such 'gifts' in your whole family?

These are my quesitons so far. Thank you.

--------------------------------------------------

My answer: 

1. I can not control when I get these visions from heaven, they are mainly for me.

2. Last Sept 2012.  I have been getting actively.

3. I can do out of the body, but I am grounded now.

4. No, I can talk to the spirits in the way your speaking.  When heaven chooses to speak to me, but not direct communications, you never know what going to acquire each time is unique.

5. Yes

I mean "can not" speak to the spirits

I think there were events like this on history that I know. One of it is Jeanne d'Arc and a chinese who is the creater of the taiping heavenly kingdom.

But I want to ask:

Are american call it "stranger"? Although you are in the group of american

Add a comment