"알았어요"하고"알겠습니다" 이 두 개가 무슨 차이가 있어요?
Both of them giving the same statement.
"알겠습니다" is more formal and very polite. If you use "알았어요"to your teacher or senior, you should show your positive facial expression or a respectful voice.
두 문장의 차이는 분명합니다.
주종의 관계-주인과 종의-입니다.
당신이 주인인 경우 알았어요
당신이 종인 경우는 알겠습니다.
I'd say 알았어요 is more casual
알겠습니다 is more of.... very forrrrmal and strict...?
You'd say 알겠습니다 in workplace or in army ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
but whatever is fine
as I've said, the difference is miiiiniiiimalllll
For example, If you have two responses' Yes and Yes sir' for two people,
you will have to choose them to respond to them.
Is it clear?
which one is more polite? which one is more casual?
알겠습니다 is more polite(BUT, depends on your voice and tone.)
알았어요 is more casual(ALSO, depends on your face and attitude.)
In Korea, there are many different methods... i think there are hundreds of thousands of different kinds of sentence types :)
Anyway, I hope best of luck with your study
- hello every body! My name Mai, i come from VietNam, my english is not well so i would like talk with some one!
- The difference between " Apply for" "Apply to" "Apply with"
- Malay language is Lingua Franca
- hi,what is the best method to learn a new words in english ?
- If you were rich, what would you do with your life?
- "Man Flu" - Fact or Fiction?
- BRX - any FR tutors / students giving private lessons or interested in a serious LE ?
- Italki should develop an app on cellphones
- Graduation thesis
- Привет всем! Hi, there!