Which ways America is differ from China
In America: the rich like to adopt a baby from China.
In China: the rich like to go to America having a baby .
In America: higher wages,low prices
In China: low price,higer wages
In Amarica:American like to study traditional cultures of China
In China:Chinese like to study modern America
...... anything else?
In some ways, probably, the US is a much more ethnically and culturally diverse society, due to our immigrant history. I have read and heard about cultural diversity in China, but there there is maybe more similarity between adjacent or co-existing cultural groups. There are also some things within our history that Americans can place great importance upon (for example the Constitution which is supposed to guarantee certain things). We are perhaps, also, a culture that values individualism independence (as a whole). (no offense, but your entry has many grammatical errors...)
In china , people are supposed to be unified
In US, people are supposed to be diverse
then , everything evolves in different ways
"In what ways are are the US and China different?", or "In what ways do Chinese and US culture differ?". These are two ways of wording your question that are better.
- what do I benefit from playing chess?
- Language exchange
- Anyone willing to help with French?
- How that possible not to translate? Any best tips for the difficulty?
- Why is making contacts, or networking an important part of many jobs?
- lets benefit each other !!!
- Ich kann dich englisch lernen!
- What do you do to improve your spoken English when you have no chances to speak it?
- Roses are red, Violets are blue
- Help me :)