Which ways America is differ from China
In America: the rich like to adopt a baby from China.
In China: the rich like to go to America having a baby .
In America: higher wages,low prices
In China: low price,higer wages
In Amarica:American like to study traditional cultures of China
In China:Chinese like to study modern America
...... anything else?
In some ways, probably, the US is a much more ethnically and culturally diverse society, due to our immigrant history. I have read and heard about cultural diversity in China, but there there is maybe more similarity between adjacent or co-existing cultural groups. There are also some things within our history that Americans can place great importance upon (for example the Constitution which is supposed to guarantee certain things). We are perhaps, also, a culture that values individualism independence (as a whole). (no offense, but your entry has many grammatical errors...)
In china , people are supposed to be unified
In US, people are supposed to be diverse
then , everything evolves in different ways
"In what ways are are the US and China different?", or "In what ways do Chinese and US culture differ?". These are two ways of wording your question that are better.
- About personality and languages learning
- Prohibitions of alcohol in your country ?
- Win Win Solution
- Power of English
- i want to ask question to all my friends who love to help poor people ......????
- How do you say these sentences in your native language? And could you try to say this in your target language?
- How long is medical school in your country?
- Hello friends,lets create whatsapp group))))
- I need help to improve my english
- I'm looking for English conversation partner