How to cook meal with buckwheat?
Who know, how to cook meal with buckwheat?
Can someone explain to me please, how to prepare a meal with buckwheat. - that's how you could word the question (one way, anyway). To answer your question specific: I don't even know exactly what buckwheat is. I guess it's maybe wheat that hasn't been hulled (had the shell or casing from the seed removed), so I can't really tell you, can I? Maybe it's two parts water to one part wheat under a low flame for ten minutes (like rice).
I know it is a thing to us is imported from Russia. And referred to as "black rice"
- What is the biggest misconception people have about your country?
- can any body help me please
- i want the suggestion from all my italki fellow....???
- Anyone who know a project called Work and Travel?
- Si tienes la oportunidad de ir a vivir a otro pais, que estaras hacer alli?
- I wanna learn Armenian.
- Look for persistent language exchange partner My Chinese for your English
- Help with English
- We need help with our translation of experimental instrution in analog circuit and digital cicuit