How to cook meal with buckwheat?
Who know, how to cook meal with buckwheat?
Can someone explain to me please, how to prepare a meal with buckwheat. - that's how you could word the question (one way, anyway). To answer your question specific: I don't even know exactly what buckwheat is. I guess it's maybe wheat that hasn't been hulled (had the shell or casing from the seed removed), so I can't really tell you, can I? Maybe it's two parts water to one part wheat under a low flame for ten minutes (like rice).
I know it is a thing to us is imported from Russia. And referred to as "black rice"
- In love with Dansk
- Ways for quick learning any language.
- languge exchangers
- Svenska films
- NEW LANGUAGE PARTNERS
- SALUT TOUT LE MONDE :)
- A question about ''en''/''ett'' and ''inte''/''ingen''/''inget''.
- Letnja škola u Andrićgradu - za studente
- If you need to start everthing all over again,what methods will you use to adjust your state?
- I want to improve my English, can somebody help me?