How to cook meal with buckwheat?
Who know, how to cook meal with buckwheat?
Can someone explain to me please, how to prepare a meal with buckwheat. - that's how you could word the question (one way, anyway). To answer your question specific: I don't even know exactly what buckwheat is. I guess it's maybe wheat that hasn't been hulled (had the shell or casing from the seed removed), so I can't really tell you, can I? Maybe it's two parts water to one part wheat under a low flame for ten minutes (like rice).
I know it is a thing to us is imported from Russia. And referred to as "black rice"
- Learning Article : Learning Alone: 7 Ways To Be Productive
- Reading practice ?
- Moroccan Darija, Why to learn it?
- ANYBODY WANNA HELP ME?
- Please help me with these questions~
- some videos to learn Arabic
- Are you looking for a native Portuguese speaker? Let me know!
- music and more music
- What has been best day of your life?