How to cook meal with buckwheat?
Who know, how to cook meal with buckwheat?
Can someone explain to me please, how to prepare a meal with buckwheat. - that's how you could word the question (one way, anyway). To answer your question specific: I don't even know exactly what buckwheat is. I guess it's maybe wheat that hasn't been hulled (had the shell or casing from the seed removed), so I can't really tell you, can I? Maybe it's two parts water to one part wheat under a low flame for ten minutes (like rice).
I know it is a thing to us is imported from Russia. And referred to as "black rice"
- What are the criteria you use to decide the languages you will learn?
- Bonjour est-ce que vous pouvez me dire si cette phrase est correcte? Je ne suis pas sure de la place de
- HELP! URGENT!
- language interchange
- what does "tu pakarito" means?
- ¿Cuales son las palabras más bonitas de la lengua española?
- What would you do if you were greeted by this way?
- Have you heard of some brands? What are they?
- How many times do you talk to your language parnters per week on average?
- Do you tend to choose people of your age?