Site Feedback

Does anybody from Virginia,USA ? Or you have some stories to share? I'm gonna go there this summer ~

I'm a Chinese college student and I'm gonna go to Virginia, USA this summer to attend a program called WAT (work and travel). I've never been USA before and what should I pay attention to? Or u can share ur experiences there and share sth fun with me~~

Of course I'm learning english so if anybody wants to learn Chinese,I'd happy to be ur help.

if u want to become my langeage partner u r free to contact me.

Share:

Comments

I'm from Virginia! What part of Virginia are you going to? Virginia is a very beautiful state (I might be a little bias though :P). It does get a little hot in the summer and depending on what part of the state you are in it can be kind of humid too. I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun while you're here. Have a great trip this summer! :)

Hey thank u nikilear~! well I'm going to Williamsburg this summer and I know a littel about her ~So what part are u from?? I hope I can gain sth in VA. have a good day 

I'm from the Shenandoah Valley. It's a few hours from Williamsburg. That's going to be a fun trip, Williamsburg's great! Have a good day too!

Add a comment