What are the benefits that you can gain from learning another language aside from your native tongue?
I'm a Filipino and tagalog is my native tongue, at the same time, I know how to converse in English. As a college student who majored in English and Literature, I find so cool to study other language esp Spanish
After I graduate, Can you recommend me some multilingual jobs? what are the benefits of being a multilingual?
Thank you ^^
The reason I learn other languages is for the challenge, as well as the reward of being able to talk to foreigners, even better if it's without the language barrier. I love meeting new people, but only being able to communicate in a single language limits who you can meet, and what stories, cultures, lives you can hear about. I think it's quite sad that English is becoming the dominant language in most countries (or quite a few influential ones at least) and we are forgetting some of the most beautiful sounding languages that will just disappear one day.
- Imperfective and Perfective Aspects in Russian
- Difference between Just and Only
- Una duda acerca de una frase
- Learning Article : Russian Stress: The Guide
- Learning Article : 5 Weird Russian Phrases You'll Love
- is there American living in Egypt nowadays??
- Do you think in the future languages may became just history ?
- American living in Egypt
- Writing notebook entries?
- I need know what are my mistakes in myGraduation Speech!!!