What are the benefits that you can gain from learning another language aside from your native tongue?
I'm a Filipino and tagalog is my native tongue, at the same time, I know how to converse in English. As a college student who majored in English and Literature, I find so cool to study other language esp Spanish
After I graduate, Can you recommend me some multilingual jobs? what are the benefits of being a multilingual?
Thank you ^^
The reason I learn other languages is for the challenge, as well as the reward of being able to talk to foreigners, even better if it's without the language barrier. I love meeting new people, but only being able to communicate in a single language limits who you can meet, and what stories, cultures, lives you can hear about. I think it's quite sad that English is becoming the dominant language in most countries (or quite a few influential ones at least) and we are forgetting some of the most beautiful sounding languages that will just disappear one day.
- Learning two languages at once
- اريد ان اتعلم اللغه الانجليزيه هل يستطيع احد ان يعلمني
- Teaching a Foreign Language, Studying a Foreign Language
- Друзья из России, как думаете люди из Беларуси и Украине?
- Costumes das regiões do Brasil
- What is your favorite song that is in a language you do not speak?
- I want to find a foreign friend to improve my English
- New life and work experience in London. (Departure: July)
- la economía española
- i want to learn Russion and made friendship :) plzzzzz