What are the benefits that you can gain from learning another language aside from your native tongue?
I'm a Filipino and tagalog is my native tongue, at the same time, I know how to converse in English. As a college student who majored in English and Literature, I find so cool to study other language esp Spanish
After I graduate, Can you recommend me some multilingual jobs? what are the benefits of being a multilingual?
Thank you ^^
The reason I learn other languages is for the challenge, as well as the reward of being able to talk to foreigners, even better if it's without the language barrier. I love meeting new people, but only being able to communicate in a single language limits who you can meet, and what stories, cultures, lives you can hear about. I think it's quite sad that English is becoming the dominant language in most countries (or quite a few influential ones at least) and we are forgetting some of the most beautiful sounding languages that will just disappear one day.
- Online Tools Which (Really!) Help Language Learners
- The most surprising place - El lugar mas soprendente
- Have you ever dreamt in the language you learn ?
- Passing the written test for car driving in France is not a easy task.
- Your big mistake.
- What are the criteria you use to decide the languages you will learn?
- Bonjour est-ce que vous pouvez me dire si cette phrase est correcte? Je ne suis pas sure de la place de
- HELP! URGENT!
- language interchange