COP in business matters
I've never come across before this abbreviation but it seems everybody in business world should know it.
COP means Close of play.
In real business this term means by 5 p.m. (By the end of)
So if you have something like "... please let me have your response by COP Friday 18th". That would mean, let me have your response by 5:00pm Friday 18th.
Dictionary meaning (http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/close_of_play)
close of play = (idiomatic) The end of the working day
No comment given.
- Problems with my Japanese Language Exchanges
- Learning Article : Your Guide To Partitive Articles And Prepositions In French
- What impression do you have of mexican people?
- Is homosexuality right?
- Learning Languages with Anki app
- Discussion Français (écrit et vocal)
- Where you come from? What impression of China
- International friends on Facebook!
- Aprendiendo Espanol
- Working holiday in UK !