COP in business matters
I've never come across before this abbreviation but it seems everybody in business world should know it.
COP means Close of play.
In real business this term means by 5 p.m. (By the end of)
So if you have something like "... please let me have your response by COP Friday 18th". That would mean, let me have your response by 5:00pm Friday 18th.
Dictionary meaning (http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/close_of_play)
close of play = (idiomatic) The end of the working day
No comment given.
- Maroc en Septembre!
- Kuolema Tekee Taiteilijan
- Is there an advanced English learner free in to practice English now?
- How to measure the progress foreign language learning?
- Need people to practise english
- What is your favorite expression in your native language?
- Il verbo accingersi e molto usato o no?
- Will you shed tears when listening to music?
- what is better Dracula college or corresponding courses
- What’s better – Regular Collegeor correspondence courses?