COP in business matters
I've never come across before this abbreviation but it seems everybody in business world should know it.
COP means Close of play.
In real business this term means by 5 p.m. (By the end of)
So if you have something like "... please let me have your response by COP Friday 18th". That would mean, let me have your response by 5:00pm Friday 18th.
Dictionary meaning (http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/close_of_play)
close of play = (idiomatic) The end of the working day
No comment given.
- Japanese Music
- Practice English!
- Can Anyone Relate?
- discussion à propos de la culture.
- Traducción correcta a inglés de una frase famosa sobre la música
- I need a practice partner! 도와주세요! c:
- Discusss one global issue that is of concern to you.
- How to get the most out of phrasebooks and SRS apps?
- I am looking for a text of this song!