Tipps and tricks for finding a language partner for face-to-face (offline) communication.
Do you have any experience in finding language partners for face-to-face communication? Which web-resources did you use? Which one is the best? Does your partner meet your expectations?
I am looking for the language partner to improve my German, and will highly appreciate any advice about the smartest way to do that. =) Currently I live in Germany and interested in face-to-face communication.
- The word "dibs" in English
- para un italiano es mas facil aprender espanol que otro idioma como el ingles?
- Impariamo l'italiano,cucinando! Modi di dire legati al cibo:PARLARE DELLA RAVA E DELLA FAVA/ TOMA PER ROMA
- This is how to write French character on a non-French keyboard !
- I want to learn
- The feeling
- my religion is Islam
- hi everybody can you help me?
- I am looking for someone to speak in english
- need someone to speake english.