Tipps and tricks for finding a language partner for face-to-face (offline) communication.
Do you have any experience in finding language partners for face-to-face communication? Which web-resources did you use? Which one is the best? Does your partner meet your expectations?
I am looking for the language partner to improve my German, and will highly appreciate any advice about the smartest way to do that. =) Currently I live in Germany and interested in face-to-face communication.
- what will i do to improve my english?
- je veux apprendre le français
- Grupo para practicar solamente inglés los viernes a las 5 (tiempo de Texas)
- Learning Chinese Through Writing.
- What do you think?
- How different is Mandarin used in Taiwan and China?
- Learning Article : What Is Fluency?: Exploring Different Types
- Things I don't understand
- Best Mongolian resources
- Best Armenian resources