Tipps and tricks for finding a language partner for face-to-face (offline) communication.
Do you have any experience in finding language partners for face-to-face communication? Which web-resources did you use? Which one is the best? Does your partner meet your expectations?
I am looking for the language partner to improve my German, and will highly appreciate any advice about the smartest way to do that. =) Currently I live in Germany and interested in face-to-face communication.
- Is there an advanced English learner free in to practice English now?
- How to measure the progress foreign language learning?
- Need people to practise english
- What is your favorite expression in your native language?
- Il verbo accingersi e molto usato o no?
- Will you shed tears when listening to music?
- what is better Dracula college or corresponding courses
- What’s better – Regular Collegeor correspondence courses?
- هر چه می خواهد دل تنگت بگو..
- Did you do a good deed for someone today?