Tipps and tricks for finding a language partner for face-to-face (offline) communication.
Do you have any experience in finding language partners for face-to-face communication? Which web-resources did you use? Which one is the best? Does your partner meet your expectations?
I am looking for the language partner to improve my German, and will highly appreciate any advice about the smartest way to do that. =) Currently I live in Germany and interested in face-to-face communication.
- ¿En qué idioma te gusta participar en esta sección?
- Why do some people take everything so seriously?
- Is there more difficult than the Arabic language for learning?
- Resourse that help studing english?
- make friend ！交朋友？
- What are some cool idioms or proverbs in your language that don't translate well into English?
- if you were me!!
- When to use accent marks in Portuguese
- How to tell whether a girl has attraction or just offer friendliness?
- I need a native Spanish speaker who can teach me grammar and speaking via Skype