Nouns & Cases - En & Ett
can anybody tell me what kind of word should I put En / Ett ?
Can you tell me what kind of word should I put En & what kind of word should I put Ett ?
Well, there are some tendencies - like living things mostly being common gender (en-words) - but for the most part, it's just something you will have to learn for each noun.
I'm afraid there isn't any sure way to tell. The grammatical gender is just part of the word.
- italki APP ?
- Your favourite ways to learn English
- A question about -te form
- Apprentissage de la langue française
- What does it mean?
- Any tips for travelling around Edinburgh?
- Does Welfare Encourage Laziness?
- "War and Peace" by L.N.Tolstoy
- The reason why I talked to you is that you have a very serious profile on this platform. Someone told me...