Nouns & Cases - En & Ett
can anybody tell me what kind of word should I put En / Ett ?
Can you tell me what kind of word should I put En & what kind of word should I put Ett ?
Well, there are some tendencies - like living things mostly being common gender (en-words) - but for the most part, it's just something you will have to learn for each noun.
I'm afraid there isn't any sure way to tell. The grammatical gender is just part of the word.
- New life and work experience in London. (Departure: July)
- la economía española
- i want to learn Russion and made friendship :) plzzzzz
- Internet resources to learn English
- I want to find a foreign friend to improve my English
- It is a gossip society?
- Finding partner !
- Tы любишь готовить пироги?
- Hello , I'm looking for new friends
- About either