Nouns & Cases - En & Ett
can anybody tell me what kind of word should I put En / Ett ?
Can you tell me what kind of word should I put En & what kind of word should I put Ett ?
Well, there are some tendencies - like living things mostly being common gender (en-words) - but for the most part, it's just something you will have to learn for each noun.
I'm afraid there isn't any sure way to tell. The grammatical gender is just part of the word.
- International Language Exchange - Language Club
- witch type of crime in everyone country is the maximum?
- what is different between "dictate" and "indicate" here?Thx.
- Crazy English
- 보고싶다 vs 그리워하다
- which word do u like most in English ?
- speaking english
- Japanese practice
- Is the Helen Doron´s method good for the babies?
- do you think that Arabic more difficult than Japanese?