Site Feedback

Marriage&Love

What do u think about a love without marriage and a marriage without love?

Do u agree that marriage is the necessary and exclusive end-result of true love?

For u ,what is the foundation of a good marriage?

People in different countries has different values, come to about self view everybody^ ^

Share:

Comments

In my country marriage is between a man and a woman who love each other and decide to grow a family and spend the rest of their lives together. The foundation (or the glue) of a good marriage is love, affection and respect.

Marriage is between male and female, who love each other, and make commitement for love each other until die, and be faith with your partner, you together take care your child from your marrige with love.

Why just a man and a woman? If we have marriage I think it should be equal marriage. It's not just to devalue the relationships of homosexuals.

Personally I don't think it should be the business of the state to define relationships and have us register them. If two people are in love and want to live together well that's their decision and good luck to them. Divorce rates and adultery show that marriage doesn't really live up to its fairy tale image.

we have only one life in this world and I think we must choose correct way in our life,if you feel better and this partner is you couple,it means you happy ))

What do u think about a love without marriage and a marriage without love?--Either way is fine, if the couple is happy. 

Do u agree that marriage is the necessary and exclusive end-result of true love?--No, I think marriage is kind of a social system and it has nothing to do with love. If a couple decides to define their relationship as a legally binding contract and make it official to everyone, it's a sensible choice.

what is the foundation of a good marriage?--respect, trust, responsibility, loyality---pretty much every good couple needs.

Sure! Love does exist without marriage. However a lot of people confuse love with lust. I love my mother, father, brothers, and sister. However I don't have lust for them. 

However if one was to have sexual relations without being married, then I don't think it is love, because love includes patience, respect, and self-control. 

I don't think marriage without love will work at all, just like any other relationship. However I do believe every human possesses the potential to love their spouses if they choose to.

I believe the very foundation of a good marriage would be belief. If both of the spouses have the same mind set and same beliefs, it will be easier for them to understand and respect each other, and walk together in life.

without love we can't make a good relation, especially marriage, it need love, so without love marriage will be worse.

Add a comment