Site Feedback

Gay wedding

In the news i could see in the US homosexsual people are allowed to get married. in spain it's allowed from some years ago. 

I agree with that fact since I think everybody can do what they want

What do you think?

Share:

Comments

Gay weddings are the living proof of how much the human mind has changed and transcended. If our ancestors would be alive, they would have probably get scared and scandalized by watching two men or two women getting married. However, there are a few countries that allow homosexual people to get married. What happens then with people from other countries? Do they still live in the old times? 

I guess every society has its own opinion about this. As a Mexican girl, I can tell you that I'm for these marriages because, as you said, we are free to do whatever we want, as long we don't hurt anyone else, right?

Regards from Mexico. 

Sadly they're not allowed all over the US. It's only in a few states.  I think it'll be a long time before it is legal in the US especially in those deeply religious states.

I think it should be. I think it's crazy that here in the UK it isn't. It will be in the next few years. I just don't know why it takes so long.

We like to congratulate ourselves that we've moved on from things like torture, sexism, racism, etc., but I don't know if it's true. All of those things still happen a great deal today. There are some intellectuals (John N. Gray for one) who believe that history is actually cyclical, not progressive. I'm not sure if we're all that different from our ancestors. I personally believe there will always be people, and I mean lots and lots of people, ready to take away others' rights in any way they can.
I also support marriage equality, but I credit this fact to my upbringing and my economic situation for most of my life, something most people don't share.

why we have to be married? to show each other the love. I disagree with the marriage does not matter if is gay or not.. We must to be aware that everyone is free to choose what they want there are a lot people who are gay and they are more intelligent than some presidents around the world...For example michel foucault was gay he was very intelligent and made history...

Well, I don't have a problem with two lesbians getting it on; but I don't feel the same way about two men hooking up together.  First, I would think that anal sex would cause hemmorhoids.  There is a certain private part of our bodies that is naturally designed to be an exit point for feces and digestive gas rather than an entrance point for a penis and sperm.   Secondly, I have read that a high percentage of homo-sexual men have AIDs or are HIV positive by the time that they are 30 years old.  If we allow homosexual men to legally marry, then they would be allowed to legally adopt children.  Do we really want to put a lot of innocent children into a high-risk household environment for AIDs?   

I know that love can take any shape or form, but marriage is a different thing. the person I love most in the world may be my mother, but I won't marry her. I think many homosexual individuals are just looking for companionship or for ways to fulfill their lust. If they really love their same sex partners they will stop having homosexual sex with them because a man-on-man relationship is physically incompatible. 

I think marriage is a very sacred thing. If the ones entering marriage don't even know what love is, they shouldn't rush into it at all.

I've met a lot of gays (especially, when I was in Berlin), but I've never met any homosexual couple who would share real commitment and trust. No, I'm not saying they are incapable of that. But just being gay is a trendy thing in our days. Showing off always irritates me. It seems to me that most of so-called gays just want to prove smth, just want to stand out... But I really think that going to a bar every weekend to hook up with some stranger is a self-destroying way for both, homo- and heterosexual people. Unfortunately, so far I've only met this type of gays.

If I happen to know that some of my friends or colleagues is gay, he or she lives with a partner, they have long-term plans for each other, than I would just admire their feelings.

I think, after a while things will settle down, it won't be so "cool" to be gay and society will come up with other weird tendencies :)) But there always will be some small per cent of homosexual people who, I hope, will be able share their life with whoever they want.

By the way, in Saint-Petersburg (my hometown) any propaganda or advertisement of homosexual relationships is prohibited. And I totally agree with that. Young people should decide who they are on their own.

I know that love can take any shape or form, but marriage is a different thing. the person I love most in the world may be my mother, but I won't marry her. I think many homosexual individuals are just looking for companionship or for ways to fulfill their lust. If they really love their same sex partners they will stop having homosexual sex with them because a man-on-man relationship is physically incompatible. 

I think marriage is a very sacred thing. If the ones entering marriage don't even know what love is, they shouldn't rush into it at all.

I've met a lot of gays (especially, when I was in Berlin), but I've never met any homosexual couple who would share real commitment and trust. No, I'm not saying they are incapable of that. But just being gay is a trendy thing in our days. Showing off always irritates me. It seems to me that most of so-called gays just want to prove smth, just want to stand out... But I really think that going to a bar every weekend to hook up with some stranger is a self-destroying way for both, homo- and heterosexual people. Unfortunately, so far I've only met this type of gays.

If I happen to know that some of my friends or colleagues is gay, he or she lives with a partner, they have long-term plans for each other, than I would just admire their feelings.

I think, after a while things will settle down, it won't be so "cool" to be gay and society will come up with other weird tendencies :)) But there always will be some small per cent of homosexual people who, I hope, will be able share their life with whoever they want.

By the way, in Saint-Petersburg (my hometown) any propaganda or advertisement of homosexual relationships is prohibited. And I totally agree with that. Young people should decide who they are on their own.

well,let's just say love is simple thing, it's just a person fall in love with another person. it's not about gender,age,height or distance......

Add a comment