Are you totally new to Mandarin Chinese
I have just started a new set of videos for people who know no Chinese and don't know where to start. I don't try to teach you Chinese, just give you a framework so you can understand more quickly once you start to learn. I hope it will help you understand why Chinese is different and how that makes it harder and easier to learn.
first video is here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2i0Mqrgx6g
I hope to have another couple of videos up this week.
No comment given.
- How's your view of TEXT SEXING?
- Learning Article : A Beginner's Guide To Italian Tenses
- Have you found the Hello Talk app useful?
- Any one can help me !
- Cerco qualcuno che mi possa insegnare il tedesco
- Activities in your free time.
- Films francophones: Netflix
- Arapça dil bilgisi. قواعد اللغة الربية
- Arapça dil bilgisi. قواعد اللغة الربية. Arabic grammar.
- Mark my words vs remember my words