Are you totally new to Mandarin Chinese
I have just started a new set of videos for people who know no Chinese and don't know where to start. I don't try to teach you Chinese, just give you a framework so you can understand more quickly once you start to learn. I hope it will help you understand why Chinese is different and how that makes it harder and easier to learn.
first video is here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2i0Mqrgx6g
I hope to have another couple of videos up this week.
No comment given.
- Roses are red, Violets are blue
- Help me :)
- Maroc en Septembre!
- Kuolema Tekee Taiteilijan
- Is there an advanced English learner free in to practice English now?
- How to measure the progress foreign language learning?
- Need people to practise english
- What is your favorite expression in your native language?
- Il verbo accingersi e molto usato o no?
- Will you shed tears when listening to music?