haven't vs don't have vs haven't got??
Since I'm not a native speaker, I have some problems with using some verbs, for example:-
Which is more commonly used" I don't have a car? or I haven't a car or I haven't got a car.
the most useful expression is: I don't have a car because it's simple way including just a verb in simple tense.that's my opinion..
"I don't have a car" and "I haven't got a car" are both fine. I would say that "I don't have a car" is used more often then "I haven't got a car," but either way you are speaking correctly. :)
Now, I can see the difference.
>> Thank you so much for all your help I really appreciate it.
- Is this correct He always done what I wish all my life,but can't
- Academic writing
- Difference between 하며 and 하면서
- i wanna improve my Inglish
- Règles typographiques de ponctuation en français (typographical rules regarding punctuation in french)
- For everybody, My name's Ami, i'm a student and volunteer tourguide in Vietnam so i'm always ready for help u!
- Thanksgiving Day or Thanksgiving Day?
- How can I be a good translator? I want to learn how can I translate alone. Can you advise me?
- Who wants to learn Arab Or Franch?
- I hate my city....its no longer for me