Site Feedback

tell me the difference

what is the difference between love & attraction?

Share:

Comments

love is the feeling that appear when you  feel happy by a people and want to make that one whom you love feel  happy too. attraction is when you meet a verry beautyful and sexy one,you can not turn off your eyes away,but just pay attention to that one,and feel a emotion of disire having sex,or disire of being next that one ,it is attraction.in the fact,attraction and love alway be toghether,and be the reason of existing of another

I think love and attraction have different meaning,cause when you love someone you love character and same habit

thanks to all of you for giving the valuable suggestion.

Hi ashok

I think that often the love begin with the attraction. Usually when i know a girl, i look her physical aspect. After i begin to speak with her. I like to understand what does she like, which are her interests, what kind of person is....etc etc...then if i see her again and i understand that is a pleasure sent hours and hours with her, this means that can arise something. So by a simple knowledge can arise a love that , in many case , can become a true love.

My last experience is born in this way

Gaetano

hi gaetano

you are right coz when we meet a girl first time it is our attraction & when we know more about her character,her behaviour, her hobbies we started love her. thank you.............

Attraction is just a sexual issue, love is more than it. Love is when you are happy to share moments with one person, when you need that person beside you...

Add a comment