My Portuguese for your Spanish
Hello everyone! I started learning Spanish a few days ago and I'm looking for Spanish speakers to help me, especially in pronunciation. If you are learning Portuguese, I'll be more than glad to help you. We can exchange e-mails or voice chat on Skype, for instance.
Hi!!!If are interesed I can help you with your Spanish,but I do not speak Portuguese: if you are willing to teach from zero, would be awesome. My skype is live:ivan_9504
Thank you, Iván. I'm going to add you there and we can talk soon. :)
I'm learning portuguese. Eu estou aprendendo português. I can help you, i'm a native spanish speaker hehe. I don't have microphone for now but we can chat on skype. id: micheliszt
That would be great, Michel! Muchas gracias! :)
hello, i`m interested about learning portuguese. my english is really good and i speak spanish because i live in Argentina, my skype is floorfirpoo.
I'm glad to know you are interested in Portuguese, flor! I would be more than happy to help you in anything I can. Talk to you on Skype then! :)
Olá!Posso te ajudar com o espanhol.Sou uruguaia,moro perto da divisa, 120 km sul do Sant ' Ana do Livramento (R.S). 50/50,ta bom?
yo te puedo ayudar, y ademas me gustaria aprender portugues mi skype es : andreseseve
Muchas gracias, Sonia y Andres! :)
- Present/Present continuous
- FREE JAPANESE AS SECOND LANGUAGE LESSON (for English speakers and leaning Japanese)
- I need to learn German
- What are your Views on Indian culture?
- International business or foreign affairs?
- English learning
- Which are the phrasal verbs more common in English?
- Is there any English Friend ?
- Better at remembering the meanings Chinese characters than the sounds of the words
- Which station of the year you like more? Why?