Site Feedback

which book you're reading now?

Share:

Comments

AINSI POURRAIT ETRE LE MONDE 

AINSI POURRAIT ETRE LE MONDE by Dr Scott Peck.

I'm reading book about my speciality)

I just finished reading "The Old Man and the Sea" - Ernest Hemingway, I liked it very much! So I decided to begin "Islands in the Stream". Now I'm on chapter 4 of the book and it's quite interesting. I hope one day I'll read it in original:)

i often read several books at the same short period, and switch among them when i get bored, ie walden+rebecca+Unbearable Lightness of Being+1Q84...

I am reading two books: 'The Brothers Karamazov' - Dostojewski, it is a very thought provoking book and 'LIFE WITHOUT LIMITS' - something like an autobiography written by Nick Vujicic - a man without legs and arms but who feels the big joy of life.

"The Adventures and Memoires of Sherlock Holmes" by Sir A. Conan Doyle (of course I have alread read this book not once, but now I do it in the original language)

I've just finished "A discovery of witches" by Deborah Harkness (I read it for the second time^^)

"Madame Bovary" by Gustave Flaubert. It's about a woman foolishily or courageously went for what she wanted and didn't settle for less than what she dreamt of...

Soren Kierkegaard - Concept of Anxiety

Guys, what are you thinking of this book?

Add a comment