which book you're reading now?
AINSI POURRAIT ETRE LE MONDE
AINSI POURRAIT ETRE LE MONDE by Dr Scott Peck.
I'm reading book about my speciality)
I just finished reading "The Old Man and the Sea" - Ernest Hemingway, I liked it very much! So I decided to begin "Islands in the Stream". Now I'm on chapter 4 of the book and it's quite interesting. I hope one day I'll read it in original:)
I am reading two books: 'The Brothers Karamazov' - Dostojewski, it is a very thought provoking book and 'LIFE WITHOUT LIMITS' - something like an autobiography written by Nick Vujicic - a man without legs and arms but who feels the big joy of life.
"The Adventures and Memoires of Sherlock Holmes" by Sir A. Conan Doyle (of course I have alread read this book not once, but now I do it in the original language)
I've just finished "A discovery of witches" by Deborah Harkness (I read it for the second time^^)
"Madame Bovary" by Gustave Flaubert. It's about a woman foolishily or courageously went for what she wanted and didn't settle for less than what she dreamt of...
Soren Kierkegaard - Concept of Anxiety
Guys, what are you thinking of this book?
Recently I finished "The kite runner" (Written by Khaled Hosseini) and I just love it! :D
- What are the most extreme temperatures you have ever known ?
- What is the right way to use Russian verbs correctly?
- Cuáles son los artistas que te gusta ? Y Porqué
- Lets play a game
- prise de contact
- Year-Long Language Programs (Arabic/French)
- How can I use italki points?
- Okay guys. What is this all about?
- 怎么学英语。How to learn English.
- What is your favorite day of the week? Why?