italki is RECRUITING TEACHERS!!!
italki is recruiting professional teachers in the following languages: French, German, Japanese, Korean, Indonesian, Hindi, Swahili, Italian, Portugese and Arabic
If you are currently a professional teacher of any of these languages, submit an application at http://www.italki.com/teacher/apply
As of yesterday Teaching Applications are now open and under review. If you submitted an application previously, we will be approving/declining them tomorrow.
- Idiom of the Day
- I want to make some friends
- How to describe ur day in an intersting way?
- Go to work
- Learning languages through music: useful or useless?
- hi I'm from China
- Learning English
- does “Accept what is, let go of what was, and have faith in what will be” make sense？
- What English name do you think it is too old or common?