பிரதீப் - What is the meaning?
I would like to know wha is the meaning for this word...
Thanks in advance
i can help you in hindi.
பிரதீப் meaning for this word is " light".It is a boys name in tamil language.
Hi dear Santhiram,
Can I use this word to say Pradeep?
I know in HindI this termination deep means light.
I would like to know the right way to write Pradeep in Tamil but I can find many different ways.
thanks for your time help!
i can help u in hindi. currently i am learning portugese . can you help me?
தீபம் deepam means lamp. It is from Sanskrit which is why it ends in "am" in Tamil.
pra is from sanskrit meaning: before or in front of. In this case Pradeep in sanskrit means one who gives light to others. So a lamp.
Pradeep in tamil should be பிரதீபம் (piradeepam) but பிரதீப் would be the more common.
தீபாவளி deepaavali of course is Diwali - an array of lamps.
its just a name...
It's an Indian male given name, 'Pradeep'. I don't think it can be used as a word. And, it exists in other regions in South Asia that use Sanskritic names, as well.
- this words is currect?please help me
- What do you think about being grilfriend or boyfriend of a foreigner
- 'Would' in the past tense
- Top 24 Free Resources for Learning Romanian
- The differences between “lecture” and “Seminar”.
- arabic speakers,pls offer some help to me
- Spanish speakers tell me about your culture.
- 어떻게 학회 한국어?如何学好韩语
- How to find the good client from website?
- need assitance urgently