Why would Harlem shake be The #1 on the billboard?
It's a big wave my brother. You may think is a stupid song, but people like stupid things, it sells.
Because online views are counted now. Remember '#1' doesn't mean the best, it just means the most popular or most seen/heard.
Because we (America) loves stupid dances we can do for a month and then move on (Gangnam style!)...but as we have ran out of new ones, we had to bring back Harlem Shake which I remember from middle school.
Thanks for your yall answers. I ain't say this is stupid, my friend giovanni. Yea. This song is just really catchy with the beats and rhythm. I agree with you Harry. Back in middle school? Oh wow. Dat is a great coming back, huh. Now I am looking forward to seeing macklemore & Ryan Lewis performing in Fort Collins, CO at the end of this summer.
Wish yall enjoy at great summer!
I believe its not because of its song but its because of its weird dance step.
- Learning Spanish/Another Language
- How is my Mandarin Chinese?
- Zái zhōngguò yào xuéxi !
- How to Pronounce the word "open", should be "open" or "oben"?
- Hi everyone! Have you ever read others' English entries to improve your own English?
- What is the second most spoken language in Europe?
- una pregunta sobre la lengua española
- I want An English Partner to train with
- How to study grammar and practice prepositions?