Why would Harlem shake be The #1 on the billboard?
It's a big wave my brother. You may think is a stupid song, but people like stupid things, it sells.
Because online views are counted now. Remember '#1' doesn't mean the best, it just means the most popular or most seen/heard.
Because we (America) loves stupid dances we can do for a month and then move on (Gangnam style!)...but as we have ran out of new ones, we had to bring back Harlem Shake which I remember from middle school.
Thanks for your yall answers. I ain't say this is stupid, my friend giovanni. Yea. This song is just really catchy with the beats and rhythm. I agree with you Harry. Back in middle school? Oh wow. Dat is a great coming back, huh. Now I am looking forward to seeing macklemore & Ryan Lewis performing in Fort Collins, CO at the end of this summer.
Wish yall enjoy at great summer!
I believe its not because of its song but its because of its weird dance step.
- I would like to talk to you
- Can vs May, Can vs Could, May vs Might
- english for beginer
- People from Africa
- The Mayjor of Nutrition
- Why do I think to find a good english-speaking americans difficult?
- Some reasons why it is difficult to find a language partner
- What can make one do well at school but badly at work?
- Alguien que enseñe inglés
- Help! English to Kanji