Why would Harlem shake be The #1 on the billboard?
It's a big wave my brother. You may think is a stupid song, but people like stupid things, it sells.
Because online views are counted now. Remember '#1' doesn't mean the best, it just means the most popular or most seen/heard.
Because we (America) loves stupid dances we can do for a month and then move on (Gangnam style!)...but as we have ran out of new ones, we had to bring back Harlem Shake which I remember from middle school.
Thanks for your yall answers. I ain't say this is stupid, my friend giovanni. Yea. This song is just really catchy with the beats and rhythm. I agree with you Harry. Back in middle school? Oh wow. Dat is a great coming back, huh. Now I am looking forward to seeing macklemore & Ryan Lewis performing in Fort Collins, CO at the end of this summer.
Wish yall enjoy at great summer!
I believe its not because of its song but its because of its weird dance step.
- What are good videos I watch
- If you could have a superpower... What would you choose? Why?
- Learning Article : How To Learn And Remember New Words
- presentation. ( busco alguien que me pueda ayudar a aprender ingles )
- What are your favorite songs in english?
- The best way to improve my english
- Bengali - English
- I'm looking for an Italian penpal
- Querido musica .
- Natives or not, whatever. I just need to practice English