For improving english fluency we have to talk with some body. some people said to me that "if nobody is there to talk with you,then practice talking with yourself only". actually i tried these some times.will it work or not if nobody is there for talking? how much effective is this talking with ourself? what are the different types of activities we can do at that time for improving fluency? i am expecting lots of suggestions.plz help me?
in my little knowledge , body language is the very important factor of dierect commmunication .so that you want to watch english program or movie .When you are watching television, observe the mouth movements of the speakers. Repeat what they are saying (imitate) in front of the mirror. That time you can understand where you need to change.
Record your own voice and listen for pronunciation mistakes.
very good advise.
- Skype group to practice English/Italian/French/Persian_ Italian/French/English/Persian.
- Una curiosidad
- Looking for new students/language partners
- practicing english
- practicing english or learning italian
- Anche cucinando si impara l'italiano:modi di dire legati al cibo STARCI COME I CAVOLI A MERENDA
- anche cucinando ,si impara l'italiano! modi di dire legati al cibo :ROMPERE LE UOVA NEL PANIERE
- How to understand the meaning of the expression such as: to beat smb. to it.
- Old stories *to learn Farsi with laughter*
- Is there a word "self-retrain"?