For improving english fluency we have to talk with some body. some people said to me that "if nobody is there to talk with you,then practice talking with yourself only". actually i tried these some times.will it work or not if nobody is there for talking? how much effective is this talking with ourself? what are the different types of activities we can do at that time for improving fluency? i am expecting lots of suggestions.plz help me?
in my little knowledge , body language is the very important factor of dierect commmunication .so that you want to watch english program or movie .When you are watching television, observe the mouth movements of the speakers. Repeat what they are saying (imitate) in front of the mirror. That time you can understand where you need to change.
Record your own voice and listen for pronunciation mistakes.
very good advise.
- Learning how to speak english on the wright way
- Hi , friends :) I want to know have you ever done something wrong in your life ?
- I would like to learn to read and write Japanese well enough to visit Japan and study the customes and history
- check it out..if you can teach ENGLISH..!!!!
- My English is poor, so i want make friend with some people. And I can teach about Chinese .
- In Japan: Do you know of any one who is into the 'black diamond' trend?
- Somebody want to teach me English?
- Does anybody here would like to learn portuguese?
- help me in english
- ¿Can anybody help me to improve my german?