For improving english fluency we have to talk with some body. some people said to me that "if nobody is there to talk with you,then practice talking with yourself only". actually i tried these some times.will it work or not if nobody is there for talking? how much effective is this talking with ourself? what are the different types of activities we can do at that time for improving fluency? i am expecting lots of suggestions.plz help me?
in my little knowledge , body language is the very important factor of dierect commmunication .so that you want to watch english program or movie .When you are watching television, observe the mouth movements of the speakers. Repeat what they are saying (imitate) in front of the mirror. That time you can understand where you need to change.
Record your own voice and listen for pronunciation mistakes.
very good advise.
- Japanese language partners
- how about your weather?
- I will to travel next year
- what is your favourite podcast?
- Learning Article : Simple Tips For Better Japanese Pronunciation
- Rock Music... What about British rock??? The best bands have come out of there ....
- Want to learn Neapolitan!
- Bonne musique