The best food
whats your favourite food? if it is local and special for your region, introduce it if you want?
Да,Русские пирожки)))моя бабушка их печет всегда,в традицию вошло скорее не блюдо а напиток-водка)))
"Gheyme" I really can't explain it :))) just come to Iran and eat it
The best dish in Belarus is DRANIKI
It is shredded potato with choppod meat inside
thing round mixture fry on pen
Having been away from home a long time, I have a good idea what foods I miss the most:
marshmallow Rice Krispies treats
banana bread (usually has walnuts and smells wonderful, but Americans give you HUGE portions)
very weak coffee ;)
all Mexican food (I'm not from Mexico, but it's easy to find at home and not here)
SATE --> a stick of meat + Gulay (sauce)
Dim sum; it is Chinese (Cantonese)food.I'm not Chinese person though.There are verious kind of dim sum,sticky rice and meats,and shrimp Dumpling etc.
I've eaten it Hong Kong and Guang Dong province.I miss it so much.
Haggis, neeps and tatties-haggis with the root vegetable turnip and potatoes-the turnip and potatoes are bioled (separately) and then mashed (separately), the flavour of each part of the meal compliments the other tastes. Haggis is the dish we have in Scotland to celebrate Burns' Night- the night we celebrate our most famous poet-Robert Burns.
In autumn time i like to eat fried potatoes with salty mushrooms from forest, in cold winter - hot borsch, when spring comes i prefer soup from young sorrel and nettles and in summer every kind of berries and fruits that grow in my garden.
And then i visit a town I indulge myself creamy soup with prawns sometimes.
- Is this correct He always done what I wish all my life,but can't
- Academic writing
- Difference between 하며 and 하면서
- i wanna improve my Inglish
- Règles typographiques de ponctuation en français (typographical rules regarding punctuation in french)
- For everybody, My name's Ami, i'm a student and volunteer tourguide in Vietnam so i'm always ready for help u!
- Thanksgiving Day or Thanksgiving Day?
- How can I be a good translator? I want to learn how can I translate alone. Can you advise me?
- Who wants to learn Arab Or Franch?
- I hate my city....its no longer for me