An interesting interview question
I saw an interview question recently.
If you could have two options as following:
Option 1: You ranked in the top ten best employees but have all your co-workers dislike you;
Option 2: You ranked the average level or lower but have all your co-workers like you;
Which would you choose?
hmmm...it's difficult choices at first..but if i must to choose 1 from that 2 options i prefer to choose option number 1. why?if you thought that you have done the best for your hob in the right way, why you have to be affraid?if they dislike you for something that unreasonable or their reasons are make no sense, that is their business not your. your business is to do your work as best as you can...that's my opinion :)
- Whatsapp groups
- How do you explain the use of 'a' and 'the' to a Korean in English language?
- What time is it now
- Career as a full time English instructor in a foreign company.
- What Kind of beer you like?
- What is your dream career?
- native English speakers on call
- La práctica de habla española
- Romance languages