An interesting interview question
I saw an interview question recently.
If you could have two options as following:
Option 1: You ranked in the top ten best employees but have all your co-workers dislike you;
Option 2: You ranked the average level or lower but have all your co-workers like you;
Which would you choose?
hmmm...it's difficult choices at first..but if i must to choose 1 from that 2 options i prefer to choose option number 1. why?if you thought that you have done the best for your hob in the right way, why you have to be affraid?if they dislike you for something that unreasonable or their reasons are make no sense, that is their business not your. your business is to do your work as best as you can...that's my opinion :)
- English for German
- I can teach advanced English in return for Spanish lessons.
- Someone interested in exchange language(Spanish-English)?
- Restarting my studies
- Ça vous dit si je crée un groupe sur Skpye pour pratiquer le français ?
- Let exchange our language
- an idiom " A teste of your own medicine. "
- Salut tout le monde ! Correspondants espagnols ou anglais.
- How to find the audio novels in English?
- where r u from ? r u happy where u live now ?