An interesting interview question
I saw an interview question recently.
If you could have two options as following:
Option 1: You ranked in the top ten best employees but have all your co-workers dislike you;
Option 2: You ranked the average level or lower but have all your co-workers like you;
Which would you choose?
hmmm...it's difficult choices at first..but if i must to choose 1 from that 2 options i prefer to choose option number 1. why?if you thought that you have done the best for your hob in the right way, why you have to be affraid?if they dislike you for something that unreasonable or their reasons are make no sense, that is their business not your. your business is to do your work as best as you can...that's my opinion :)
- What did you do when you are in the highest level of boredom?
- Idéer för en novell
- Disadvantages of learning more than 2 languages
- Find someone who want to learn Mandarin.
- Find a friend who speaks English, i can speak Chinese with you
- Did anyone else get this amazing opportunity?
- Italian Singers
- Their self-harm is a normal behavior? （ps：如果你说是的，我保证不打屎你！）
- When in question does, and when is, are, am?
- You speak Spanish and want to learn Dutch?