What are some fun slang words to say in Sweden?
Rajtantajtan - as in party, not that alot of people uses it but it sounds funny :)
Agree with Anton, "rajtantajtan", used that one with any Swede you'll meet!
A friend of mine flipped out when he thought I said farsa (~dad/pops) and he wondered where I learned it from. It was actually just another word from Austin Powers, but still.
- What's the taboo and superstition in your country?
- new friends
- How to succeed in IELTS Exam ?
- Studying in the U.S. Americans are not friendly as you might expect
- My Daily study english schedule. What do you think? How about your?
- “रुकावटें वे भयावह वस्तुएं हैं"
- “Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goals.”
- Language exchange in barcelona!
- Brittish English exchange in Barcelona!