What are some fun slang words to say in Sweden?
Rajtantajtan - as in party, not that alot of people uses it but it sounds funny :)
Agree with Anton, "rajtantajtan", used that one with any Swede you'll meet!
A friend of mine flipped out when he thought I said farsa (~dad/pops) and he wondered where I learned it from. It was actually just another word from Austin Powers, but still.
- Can we talk about idioms many native english speakers use?
- Please, help me with translation:
- 交換語言 Language exchange
- I really need your excellent suggestions, thaks a lot firstly. If it were you, which you choose
- I look for engineers to ask a question (casting, forge or mechanical production).
- What do you think is the most interesting clothing style in your country?
- Do you have a time when you are asked to do something you do not want to do?
- Would you lie about your native language to find language exchange partners or students?
- I am teaching spanish, but in change i want learn english