What are some fun slang words to say in Sweden?
Rajtantajtan - as in party, not that alot of people uses it but it sounds funny :)
Agree with Anton, "rajtantajtan", used that one with any Swede you'll meet!
A friend of mine flipped out when he thought I said farsa (~dad/pops) and he wondered where I learned it from. It was actually just another word from Austin Powers, but still.
- Have you a relatives in another countries or continents?
- English conversation
- A Poem Written in Ancient Chinese
- I have fear to improve my English in front a lot of people, How can I overcome more quickly?
- who I will know
- Adjektiv Deklination
- I WANT TO IMPROVE MY ENGLISH
- Chinese email address: numbers
- Please, help me to correct my essays