What are some fun slang words to say in Sweden?
Rajtantajtan - as in party, not that alot of people uses it but it sounds funny :)
Agree with Anton, "rajtantajtan", used that one with any Swede you'll meet!
A friend of mine flipped out when he thought I said farsa (~dad/pops) and he wondered where I learned it from. It was actually just another word from Austin Powers, but still.
- Learning Article : Transform Your Academic English Skills With These 50 Collocations
- Moroccan Arabic Survival Kit
- Who wants learn Turkish
- What do you think about the clichés and stereotypes of your country? Are they true or false?
- رفع المعلمُ لِ تلآميذه ۆرقة من 100 دۆلآر
- The choice of our friends
- If you have an Italki Spanish tutor, I have a question for you....
- Egyptian Arabic 4 Free
- 湖 州 代 开 维 修 费 发 票