What are some fun slang words to say in Sweden?
Rajtantajtan - as in party, not that alot of people uses it but it sounds funny :)
Agree with Anton, "rajtantajtan", used that one with any Swede you'll meet!
A friend of mine flipped out when he thought I said farsa (~dad/pops) and he wondered where I learned it from. It was actually just another word from Austin Powers, but still.
- Have you ?
- What TV series do you prefer?
- Problems with my Japanese Language Exchanges
- Learning Article : Your Guide To Partitive Articles And Prepositions In French
- What impression do you have of mexican people?
- Is homosexuality right?
- Learning Languages with Anki app
- Discussion Français (écrit et vocal)
- Where you come from? What impression of China
- International friends on Facebook!