learn English.. :)
Hello Everyone, I am just starting to learn English . Does anyone have any tips to learning :)
I would suggest starting simply, and being consistent.
A little everyday is better than over loading yourself once a week.
never worry about topic. try to think in english and it will flow when you speak. its kind of weird but it works. :)
visit engvid.com ,englishcentral.com
it may help you.
ı agree to you :( ı need to practice .
Watch TV, movies with subtitles and videos online. English is everywhere and if you're young, just listen and you will learn easily. There are many learning materials on the internet as well.
Also, ask for help whenever you need it :)
Find a professional teacher to give you one-on-one language lessons...
A professional teacher can teach you all aspects of a foreign language, including oral communication, grammar, pronunciation, writing, and more. A professional teacher can create a personalized learning plan for you..
Getting a professional teacher is the fastest way to accelerate your progress. If you are a beginner, we strongly recommend you start with formal language lessons.
Professional teachers either 1) teach offline as a job, or 2) have a certificate in education. Professional teachers upload their credentials to italki for verification.
- Help with English
- We need help with our translation of experimental instrution in analog circuit and digital cicuit
- Which first book to start English?
- Why my Arabic questions are regarded as unclear and not useful?
- Do you have something healthy you enjoy doing??
- Does anyone here speak Esperanto?
- Looking a friend who want practice English
- Lire dans une autre langue
- Looking a friend who want practice Spanish and help me to practice English