learn English.. :)
Hello Everyone, I am just starting to learn English . Does anyone have any tips to learning :)
I would suggest starting simply, and being consistent.
A little everyday is better than over loading yourself once a week.
never worry about topic. try to think in english and it will flow when you speak. its kind of weird but it works. :)
visit engvid.com ,englishcentral.com
it may help you.
ı agree to you :( ı need to practice .
Watch TV, movies with subtitles and videos online. English is everywhere and if you're young, just listen and you will learn easily. There are many learning materials on the internet as well.
Also, ask for help whenever you need it :)
Find a professional teacher to give you one-on-one language lessons...
A professional teacher can teach you all aspects of a foreign language, including oral communication, grammar, pronunciation, writing, and more. A professional teacher can create a personalized learning plan for you..
Getting a professional teacher is the fastest way to accelerate your progress. If you are a beginner, we strongly recommend you start with formal language lessons.
Professional teachers either 1) teach offline as a job, or 2) have a certificate in education. Professional teachers upload their credentials to italki for verification.
- Please correct it
- Dear and Best regards?
- does anybody has whatsapp? cause i really need help on spanish
- Favorite Language Learning Resources/Methods?
- Where to buy Japanese language exercise book (elementary /middle/highschool level)
- how can i organize my day
- Any good italian movies anyone ??? :)
- Looking for a native Spanish speaker
- I'm still learning english, I would like to master it! if you want to learn spanish i can help you! :)
- I want to study English, I am a cantonese teacher. who wants exchange?