Best way to learn korean *Help me*
What you think the best way to learn the Korean language ?
Thank you sooooo much ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
I used to learn from Koreanclass101 too hehe >3
Great ???? Panda
Maybe you could buy some books, for learning Korean. I use a program, that I bought. It's called Rosetta Stone, and it's one of the easiest ways to learn any language you want. E.g. I started learning Mandarin Chinese last month, and I already know so many things. I'm using the same program for learning Korean. So maybe, you could buy this program too. it's very usefull. :D
- What are Muslims' views or attitude toward "women's rights" ?
- Happy Yorkshire Day :)
- Kumusta! Can someone help me to translate in Tagalog, please? It's a matter of vital importance *.*
- New friends Group
- There are a lot of French words prounce like English words, how to remember those words without confusion?
- Any Chinese learners feel Chinese is harder than other Asia languages?
- The college entrance examination Chinese in Russia
- Everyone would likes to be my friend?
- Interesting “round table” programs on Youtube
- half life, half life 2, episode 1, episode 2.