Best way to learn korean *Help me*
What you think the best way to learn the Korean language ?
Thank you sooooo much ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
I used to learn from Koreanclass101 too hehe >3
Great ???? Panda
Maybe you could buy some books, for learning Korean. I use a program, that I bought. It's called Rosetta Stone, and it's one of the easiest ways to learn any language you want. E.g. I started learning Mandarin Chinese last month, and I already know so many things. I'm using the same program for learning Korean. So maybe, you could buy this program too. it's very usefull. :D
- الحمد لله = praise be due to Allah
- Creen ustedes que una lengua extranjera se pueda aprender usando la lengua nativa?
- help me, is this article written correctly ?
- hi, how can we use the site to talk on line? please help
- Do you speak English?
- Le français
- Holidays in Madrid
- Genki Study Buddy?
- iTunes U study material?
- Groups discussing literature or essays