Site Feedback

Making friends to learn English

I'm Quan, coming from Vietnam, an Asian country. I'm preparing for IELTS examinations so I want to learn more from you, my oversea friends! Nice to meet you!

Share:

Comments

Hey,

I think it is a wonderful idea, what is your goal for ielts exam?

Good luck

Sarah

hello! Your idea  very  good!  I have  a good   time   for   the   goal !

Free IELTS advice, tests and samples - World English : test, learn and ...

ENGLISH LANGUAGE EXAMINATIONS IELTS EXAMS. The International English Language Testing System ( IELTS ) is a test of English language proficiency, developed by the ...

www.world-english.org/ielts_free_tests.htm - Cached

IELTS Sample Practice Tests

Free IELTS exam preparation can be difficult to find on the Internet. The IELTS (International English Language Testing System) test provides an evaluation of English ...

www.ielts-exam.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=section&id=15&... - Cached

IELTS Exam Preparation - IELTS Sample Exam

Free IELTS exam preparation can be difficult to find on the Internet. The IELTS (International English Language Testing System) test provides an evaluation of English ...

www.ielts-exam.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=460&... - Cached

IELTS | Test Takers - Test Sample

The Academic Reading test is 60 minutes long. It has three sections with 40 questions to answer. Here is a sample of one section. (Note that candidates for IELTS ...

www.ielts.org/test_takers_information/test_sample.aspx -

A tutor can help you through informal tutoring or speaking practice. A tutor can be your personal speaking coach, help you with your homework, correct your essays, and more. It's up to you.

Both Community Tutors and Professional Teachers can offer informal tutoring. Community Tutors are generally native speakers that want to help other people learn their language.

we can help each other to improve our english

good luch

Add a comment