Sometimes in life, you find a special friend: someone who changes your life by being a part of it. Someone who makes you laugh until you can't stop; someone who makes you believe that there really is good in the world. Someone who convinces you that there is an unlocked door just waiting for you to open it. This is forever friendship...
Sometimes, yes... beutifully written, I would only change "forever friendship" to "eternal friendship."
Although, in my experience, friendship is rarely eternal...
A friendship can also be one where you do something for someone else just because they are your friend. I have a friend who makes continual requests. I try my best to fulfill her requests because she is my friend. I respect her privacy and keep most of my private life apart from our friendship. I had student friends who disappeared when they got married. I have tried to distance myself from my friend when she is too demanding, but then I always go back simple because she is my best friend.
- Which station of the year you like more? Why?
- Lonely homeless man!
- The best way to learn french with a native speaker
- Translate an letter in korean
- definition of '아싸!' ? '아싸!' 호랑나비....
- Useful table for learning Russian Cases
- En busca de compañeros de aprendizaje
- Why do Chinese entries get more corrections than English entries? Why?
- What is the best that you can give her or him in married life?
- Pool: how stupid is being racist?