Site Feedback

Who can teach me hindi and bengali? I speak english and spanish

Liplease send me a message and i can give u my skype id

Share:

Comments

Find a professional teacher to give you one-on-one language lessons.A professional teacher can teach you all aspects of a foreign language, including oral communication, grammar, pronunciation, writing, and more. A professional teacher can create a personalized learning plan for you..

Getting a professional teacher is the fastest way to accelerate your progress. If you are a beginner, we strongly recommend you start with formal language lessons.

Professional teachers either 1) teach offline as a job, or 2) have a certificate in education. Professional teachers upload their credentials to italki for verification.

i can help you.

I can help you with you hindi. You can also add me on skype  : haseebawan14

I am from India and i know hindi and bengali both...if you want i can teach you both the languages free but in return i want you to improve my english....My email address is crazydoll_89@yahoo.co.in

I just added you and you said u wont translate then what is the point of you coming on this website????????

Well, this is a website meant to help you learn a language not to help you translate a language.

Add a comment