Please help with finding website
Can you suggest a website where there is an interview or dialogue? An interesting
person would be a great format to learn language and culture. Something
like this format:
YouTube has a new transcript function where you may see written dialog.
Look for the transcript icon (not all have it)
哈佛小子 - 林書豪Jeremy Lin、吳信信
The translation/transcription is not 100% accurate, but pretty good.
Do you see the transcript icon next to "Add to"?
- Questions for Vocabulary "House" and "Home"
- do you concede that you aren't you?
- holaaa hi hello como estan?
- About game of thrones
- What level is The IT crowd?
- How to describe a person brave?
- What was the best thing that happened to you this past week?
- hi all! :D
- Learning Article : Learning Alone: 7 Ways To Be Productive
- Reading practice ?