Please help with finding website
Can you suggest a website where there is an interview or dialogue? An interesting
person would be a great format to learn language and culture. Something
like this format:
YouTube has a new transcript function where you may see written dialog.
Look for the transcript icon (not all have it)
哈佛小子 - 林書豪Jeremy Lin、吳信信
The translation/transcription is not 100% accurate, but pretty good.
Do you see the transcript icon next to "Add to"?
- الغة العربية
- What do people in English-speaking countries think of the Filipino accent?
- The latest french songs
- What's your favorite top ten songs in English?
- Chinese college students, who want to speak English in the intersection of female friends
- 言語学習について： なぜ日本人は英語が話せない？
- Is there an advanced English learner free in to practice English now?
- what does the meaning of "in the league table of countries",and how to use it.
- which culture dose Nigeri belongs to，high context culture or low context culture?
- Are you a horror movie fan?