Please help with finding website
Can you suggest a website where there is an interview or dialogue? An interesting
person would be a great format to learn language and culture. Something
like this format:
YouTube has a new transcript function where you may see written dialog.
Look for the transcript icon (not all have it)
哈佛小子 - 林書豪Jeremy Lin、吳信信
The translation/transcription is not 100% accurate, but pretty good.
Do you see the transcript icon next to "Add to"?
- Alternative therapies
- How do you learn in order to be fluent when it comes to learning languages?
- Can a social-app (e.g. WhatsApp, Telegram) help learning a language?
- How to be an instantaneous speaker?
- How do you build your vocabulary?
- what do you think about duolingo?
- About happyness
- Knowledge or marks which is important in life or for a good job?
- which language should i start with
- What do u think it's pretty different between Eastern and Western culture?