Sleeping at the class
Do you ever sleep at the class?
what do you do to avoid that?
Alhamdulillah! The answer is no. At university, some professor are very boring so sleeping is the right solution to tackle that problem! Haha
so, how come do you sleep at the class, while u're not a student? :D
To avoid this phenomenon, the student should not go to classe.
Then, if the student don't go to class, how is their studying..? :)
yes especially after i got into universiy
I want to know how people avoid sleeping in class. It's so difficult!
I have never fallen asleep yet, but I try really hard to stay awake! Usually, I only drink water when I feel sleepy.
i never fall asleep i just cant even when i try so all i do is draw on my hands to keep me from getting board or distract myself if the teacher tells me off for drawing i will daydream :D
yes i was sleep in the class.i think no any way to avoid it.
No, i dont. But almost. hahahha
- The dolescent . a parent
- I need a partner to improve my english and I can help with German
- I need a female sudy partner to practice English.
- THE CHLD IS, THE CHILDREN ARE
- On modifying English composition
- Thinking in your target language (myth?)
- Learning Article : Accent Rules In Written Italian
- Syria accident
- Would anyone like to help me learn/practice my Japanese?
- What magnetize you in a book?