Sleeping at the class
Do you ever sleep at the class?
what do you do to avoid that?
Alhamdulillah! The answer is no. At university, some professor are very boring so sleeping is the right solution to tackle that problem! Haha
so, how come do you sleep at the class, while u're not a student? :D
To avoid this phenomenon, the student should not go to classe.
Then, if the student don't go to class, how is their studying..? :)
yes especially after i got into universiy
I want to know how people avoid sleeping in class. It's so difficult!
I have never fallen asleep yet, but I try really hard to stay awake! Usually, I only drink water when I feel sleepy.
i never fall asleep i just cant even when i try so all i do is draw on my hands to keep me from getting board or distract myself if the teacher tells me off for drawing i will daydream :D
yes i was sleep in the class.i think no any way to avoid it.
No, i dont. But almost. hahahha
- I have a question for you
- Do you feel uncomfortable as you learn more than one language at a time?
- I want to learn Sylheti, Bengali! Will teach English!
- Best program for learning Arabic
- BONSOIR ,,
- Why it is so hard to have a true friend?
- Amis à parler et écrire le français
- Language club on Whatsapp and Skype
- Will foreigners "love me,love my dog"?
- How to get along with your good friend?