how do you speak with someone at the first time?
hi or hello?
hi，nice to meet you!
I use "HI".
usually use :hi,nice to meet you.
Usually i use "Hi, Nice to meet you". But after this expression, i have some problems and i don't know how continue a conversation.
Depends who I'm talking to. If it's here in italki I guess we can be informal saying the greetings "Hi, how are you doing? Do you work, study...?"
And gaetano, do you have problems continuing a conversation because you don't know how to say what you want in that specific language, or just don't have any idea about what to ask next?
- Career as a full time English instructor in a foreign company.
- What Kind of beer you like?
- What is your dream career?
- native English speakers on call
- La práctica de habla española
- Romance languages
- Hi Everyone !
- Back to the future .
- Learning English and Italian