how do you speak with someone at the first time?
hi or hello?
hi，nice to meet you!
I use "HI".
usually use :hi,nice to meet you.
Usually i use "Hi, Nice to meet you". But after this expression, i have some problems and i don't know how continue a conversation.
Depends who I'm talking to. If it's here in italki I guess we can be informal saying the greetings "Hi, how are you doing? Do you work, study...?"
And gaetano, do you have problems continuing a conversation because you don't know how to say what you want in that specific language, or just don't have any idea about what to ask next?
- Newcommer in italki
- How many languages would you like to learn?
- تبادل اللغات
- If you didn't speak your native language, would you learnt it?
- تكلم العربية
- Name three things that you would like to do once you learn your language/s
- 사람들이 저새계서 함게 다 언어를 알면 새상의 모습이 어떻게 편했는지 궁금하다.
- Can a Chinese speaks English as good as a native American does?
- What would you do if someone or people stare at you for a long time?
- Let's talk about music!