how do you speak with someone at the first time?
hi or hello?
hi，nice to meet you!
I use "HI".
usually use :hi,nice to meet you.
Usually i use "Hi, Nice to meet you". But after this expression, i have some problems and i don't know how continue a conversation.
Depends who I'm talking to. If it's here in italki I guess we can be informal saying the greetings "Hi, how are you doing? Do you work, study...?"
And gaetano, do you have problems continuing a conversation because you don't know how to say what you want in that specific language, or just don't have any idea about what to ask next?
- Writing Exercise B ( Indicatie: ERK-level B1)
- Line を持っていますか？Do you have Line this App?
- cultura general
- Any Jèrriais/Norman language partner?
- Conversação Português - PT-BR.
- Chat in English
- Wang Ya Jie
- Eu sou estudante do depatamento do português . eu gosto de entender muito esta idoma .