how do you speak with someone at the first time?
hi or hello?
hi，nice to meet you!
I use "HI".
usually use :hi,nice to meet you.
Usually i use "Hi, Nice to meet you". But after this expression, i have some problems and i don't know how continue a conversation.
Depends who I'm talking to. If it's here in italki I guess we can be informal saying the greetings "Hi, how are you doing? Do you work, study...?"
And gaetano, do you have problems continuing a conversation because you don't know how to say what you want in that specific language, or just don't have any idea about what to ask next?
- What do you think about Ukrainian women and our culture?
- JAPANese and JAVAnese
- terrorism and ways to erradicate
- i want to ask this question to all my italkii fellows ........?????/
- Question for tutors with a range of prices
- start conversion
- Japanese in London
- desperate to write a letter&email
- word order
- VideoChat para Aprender Frances y Español