how do you speak with someone at the first time?
hi or hello?
hi，nice to meet you!
I use "HI".
usually use :hi,nice to meet you.
Usually i use "Hi, Nice to meet you". But after this expression, i have some problems and i don't know how continue a conversation.
Depends who I'm talking to. If it's here in italki I guess we can be informal saying the greetings "Hi, how are you doing? Do you work, study...?"
And gaetano, do you have problems continuing a conversation because you don't know how to say what you want in that specific language, or just don't have any idea about what to ask next?
- whatsapp groups
- It becomes difficult to find people to speak English with them and have the will to help you
- British or American accent?
- Learning Khaleeji Arabic
- How to find learning language partners each other
- второй язык / the second language
- “Keep away from people who"
- उन लोगों से दूर रहें जो !
- I would like to share our experiences and over all learn something new
- Best place on The next 10 years