Site Feedback

Hi everybody

I'm here for speak english because i have a very little vocabulary and i have a difficult with the gramatical . if you want tou help me I Thank You

Share:

Comments

Hello, if you are looking for a few pointers I can help you.  Your overall sentence structure is great but, you have a few things that don't agree with each other.  If I were to say what you said I would word it like this:  I'm here for to speak english because i have a very little vocabulary and i have a difficultly with the grammatical grammar . If you want tou help me.  I Thank You.

I replaced 'for' with 'to' but you could have changed to to "I'm her for speaking".  'with' is a preposition in this sentence so it has to have an object of the preposition (a noun) to complete the prepositional phrase.  That is why I changed grammatical (adjective) to grammar (noun).  Then normally (at least in America) it is understood that the speaker is the person thanking who they are talking to so "I" would not be said normally.

I hope you found this useful!

thank you very much . if you want we can speak in a chat regulary , this wil help me a lot

Add a comment