what will you do when you have stress about something?
do you sleep?
do you eat?
i would like to face it
Take a deep breath
Sometimes sleep as means of escape...
it's really simple take a nap, take a shower and then play video games.
My work deals with stress almost every day.And trust me, sleeping,eatting and other doesnt help you in fight with stress.But you can have a hobby.For instance,I learn English,my friend goes to jym.
I just listen to music and escape away. If I have Soccer Practice, I take it all out then.
solve the problem
I prefer to speak with myself and decrease my stress.
I think no one can do it eccept yourself.
I prefer to take a bath :) when I have stress because of something or someone, I stay in nice and warm bathtub several hours. It is so relaxing :)
sometimes i would cry or just ignore the problem for a bit then come back to it good as new mwhahahahaaha
- Can you remember your last nightmare?
- Language Partner
- pronounces الضمائر
- 5 Expressões Brasileiras bem estranhas.
- Les Choristes
- Alguien conoce la fantástica banda argentina llamada Soda Stereo?
- Hej, jestem z Ukrainy, i uczę się język polski, kto chcę pomóc mi ?
- Would anyone dare to admit that the main reason for learning a foreign language is to find love?
- You like more sweet or salty food? What is your favorite of them?