what will you do when you have stress about something?
do you sleep?
do you eat?
i would like to face it
Take a deep breath
Sometimes sleep as means of escape...
it's really simple take a nap, take a shower and then play video games.
My work deals with stress almost every day.And trust me, sleeping,eatting and other doesnt help you in fight with stress.But you can have a hobby.For instance,I learn English,my friend goes to jym.
I just listen to music and escape away. If I have Soccer Practice, I take it all out then.
solve the problem
I prefer to speak with myself and decrease my stress.
I think no one can do it eccept yourself.
I prefer to take a bath :) when I have stress because of something or someone, I stay in nice and warm bathtub several hours. It is so relaxing :)
sometimes i would cry or just ignore the problem for a bit then come back to it good as new mwhahahahaaha
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- Hi, i need to practice my english with someone
- Ghost members
- The Google Game : )
- What do you know about Saudi Arabia
- Portuguese Vs English
- exchange partner needed -- Russian/Spanish
- Talking English at work all day.. Is English taking over?
- I want to find a partner to help my oral English
- Newspapers, magazines and radio stations.