Forgetting a language..?
I've been worried about this for awhile. That if you don't practice the language your'e learning you could forget it. I remember in 6th grade i was learning Japanese but i stopped practicing and totally forgot all my vocab words. DDD:! I'm currently learning Korean but i'm not going there till around 2015 and i don't use Korean much in everyday life. What is a good way to remember the things you learn about a language for a long time?
As for me, reading and listening to the music can really help. Surround yourself with the language you learn.
sometimes it is hard to learn a new language or even rember it but i find it really hard to surround myself with it very good so i just say random words to people they cant understand me but it helps me rember :) i only do it to my friends and music can help :) i love music and its really fun.
- Could you recommend some good movies for me
- Some Greek words to don't be lost :)
- How to learn Katakana
- English phrasal verbs more used
- Hungarian keyboard layout
- What made you want to become a teacher?
- Facebook Gruppe um Deutsch zu sprechen
- in German i want to ask for something?
- Is it true that "Saint" can be pronounced as 'sem'?
- La palabra 'gente'