Forgetting a language..?
I've been worried about this for awhile. That if you don't practice the language your'e learning you could forget it. I remember in 6th grade i was learning Japanese but i stopped practicing and totally forgot all my vocab words. DDD:! I'm currently learning Korean but i'm not going there till around 2015 and i don't use Korean much in everyday life. What is a good way to remember the things you learn about a language for a long time?
As for me, reading and listening to the music can really help. Surround yourself with the language you learn.
sometimes it is hard to learn a new language or even rember it but i find it really hard to surround myself with it very good so i just say random words to people they cant understand me but it helps me rember :) i only do it to my friends and music can help :) i love music and its really fun.
- Another aspect of the ban
- Can we talk about idioms many native english speakers use?
- Please, help me with translation:
- 交換語言 Language exchange
- I really need your excellent suggestions, thaks a lot firstly. If it were you, which you choose
- I look for engineers to ask a question (casting, forge or mechanical production).
- What do you think is the most interesting clothing style in your country?
- Do you have a time when you are asked to do something you do not want to do?
- Would you lie about your native language to find language exchange partners or students?