In your country, How do people show their love with each other?
specifically with your boyfriend, girlfriend, wife and husband.
Если любовь то она так и называется -Любовь)
Thanks for the answer Aleksy, however I don't understand it. If you don't mind can you translate it in English?
They tell each other! no kiss no touch no hug nothing else :D
for our couple, maybe just telling each other or kissing
hi Doris! People write poems for beloved people in my country.
People here show their love by action more than by words, IMHO.
Youngsters - hug and kiss, especially on escalators
Older ones - hold the other's hands
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- How to speak English like a Native ?
- is wisdom hereditary or obtained???
- Language Exchange Club
- Is there punctuation mark in Korean?
- Portuguese Reading Club. Are you in?
- Русская группы : Виктория и Сонанс (1977)
- informal tutoring
- Empty Brain