In your country, How do people show their love with each other?
specifically with your boyfriend, girlfriend, wife and husband.
Если любовь то она так и называется -Любовь)
Thanks for the answer Aleksy, however I don't understand it. If you don't mind can you translate it in English?
They tell each other! no kiss no touch no hug nothing else :D
for our couple, maybe just telling each other or kissing
hi Doris! People write poems for beloved people in my country.
People here show their love by action more than by words, IMHO.
Youngsters - hug and kiss, especially on escalators
Older ones - hold the other's hands
- Traditional Foods
- "node" and "kara"
- Alguien para hacer un intercambio!!
- Recursos Gratuitos para Aprender Ingles
- Learning Article : Serbian Color Similies
- Learn English
- is it true the people from sweden and norway speak English very well?
- Improove my english
- why Arabic ?
- Does having"C1"or"C2" mean that you don't write notebook entries?