In your country, How do people show their love with each other?
specifically with your boyfriend, girlfriend, wife and husband.
Если любовь то она так и называется -Любовь)
Thanks for the answer Aleksy, however I don't understand it. If you don't mind can you translate it in English?
They tell each other! no kiss no touch no hug nothing else :D
for our couple, maybe just telling each other or kissing
hi Doris! People write poems for beloved people in my country.
People here show their love by action more than by words, IMHO.
Youngsters - hug and kiss, especially on escalators
Older ones - hold the other's hands
- Ser and Tener
- Estoy and Soy
- Learning Article : 6 Chinese Food Slang Phrases
- ¿Cuál es tu tapa preferida?
- japanese people get offended ?
- I want speak English
- English Language
- Dire Straits
- Why so many Latin American countries are ranked as the most violent countries in the world?
- Pro und Kontra (Sozialversicherung in Deutschland)