Xavier
How do you improve your english vocabular ?

Hi ,

How do you do for improving you english vocabulary ?

I speak weekly in english , i read english books , i watch english movies on tv ,

but my main concern , not yet resolve , is to find a usefull way to daily learn new words .

Please tell me how do you proceed.

have fun by learning :-)

Thanks in advance for your help

Apr 3, 2013 9:39 PM
Comments · 13

There´s a good phone application called "Babbel" where you can learn and memorize a lot of different words. 

April 7, 2013

Hi,

One thing is very important. Don't learn only words, learn phrases or more words together, like this: black cat. So not seperate it and learn the word "black" and the word "cat", learn it together, it makes easy to remember that. And the best, create sentences with the new word as well, to understand not only the meaning, but the usage too. This helped me, I hope it will you too.

April 6, 2013

HI! There is a good website: www.lingualeo.ru . I`m sure,that it will help to improve your english skills!)

April 6, 2013

I think there is no specific way but you can choose or find a way to yourself may be this way  suitable for you and not for me  , due to that I say we should memorize vocabularies and repeating themes then making tenses 

April 6, 2013

Thanks all for your replies . 

What about specific web site or phone applications which allow you to learn few words a day ?

Thanks in advance for your help

April 6, 2013
Show more