Language Partner :)
Hi, I'd like to be language partners on italki. I'm Sam . I really wanted to speak Korean . Hope you can teach me sometime . I could also teach you to speak English in a fluent manner . I'm an English Literature college student, so basically English is almost my native language . Thanks :)
Hello dear :D
May be i cannot teach you korean, but i hope we can be friend and we can talk about anything.
I couldn't find you in fb, so you can add me! mine is Cheer el Naura (email@example.com)
See you soon! :)
Hi el :) I really wanted to be good friends with u .Looking forward to it :)
I'm Korean and I can help you sometime on the net.
That means I can edit your writing(Korean) or teach some expression what you wanna know.
@Jun-seok Oh . I'm looking forward to be good friends with you . I hope we can help each other learn different languages . Do you have a Skype account or a Yahoo Messenger account in order for us to contact each other and start our learning process? Here's my Skype account: sammyskyness .Thanks a lot and nice to meet you :)
Heeeeey nice to meet you . I was looking for a skype friend too(and now I have some.) I think we can be good freinds. Please read my profile and if you want send me your precious friend application
Hi Jeremy . That would be cool . Please add me on skype. here's my account: sammyskyness . See ya :)
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- Portuguese Vs English
- exchange partner needed -- Russian/Spanish
- Talking English at work all day.. Is English taking over?
- I want to find a partner to help my oral English
- Newspapers, magazines and radio stations.
- Please could sombody help me with my german or japanese?
- How to speak English like a Native ?
- is wisdom hereditary or obtained???
- Language Exchange Club