Site Feedback

Five Love Language - Which one is yours?

How do you express your love for others and How do you want to be treated in return?

Which of the Five Love Language below are you?

1. Words of Affirmation

- You express your love by saying how much you love her/him. Saying encouragement words, appreciating whatever they do and how they look. You always express your love through sweet words. Words that will also build your mate's self image and confidence.

2. Quality Time

- Some people believe that being together, doing things together and focusing in on one another is the best way to show love. Your showing you love by spending time with your love one and giving him/her your undivided attention.

3. Gifts

- It doesn't only limit in buying gifts for ur love one but also making a personal gift like baking cake or cookies, making love letters or etc.. or giving her a suprise. As the saying goes you can give without love but you cant love without giving.

4. Acts of Service

- People who speak this love language seek to please their partners by serving them; to express their love for them by doing things for them. Doing things in favor with your love one.

5. Physical Touch

- Some people show their love by Physical touch such as kissing, holding hands, hugging, stroking your spouse's back, or a peck on the cheek will fulfill this need.

Share:

Comments

I'm afraid of that none of them would be my best choice

Mine are deffinitely 1 and 5 :-)

But those are just my favorite... From time to time I like to use the other ones also.

if i fell in love

number 1 and 2

specially 2

Add a comment