Qualcuno mi puó consigliare una buona stazione di radio? Io ascolto a Radio RAI due, ma solo parlano e gli altri stazione solo mettono delle canzione inglese americane... AIUTAMI!
If you want to learn some italian radio station, i suggest you to learn RADIO ITALIA. I write you the link of this radio: http://www.radioitalia.it/. Here are trasmetted only italian songs.
At the same i correct what that you have written. The correct form your discussion become:
Qualcuno mi puó consigliare una buona stazione di radio? Per il momento ascolto Radio due però gli speakers parlano tanto. Le altre radio che ascolto, invece , trasmettono solo canzoni inglesi e americane.
Aiutatemi o chiedo il vostro aiuto
RTL 102.5 o RDS O Radio 105 =D
If you want to hear evidence with Radio deejay, excuse my English I'm still learning.
- Another aspect of the ban
- Can we talk about idioms many native english speakers use?
- Please, help me with translation:
- 交換語言 Language exchange
- I really need your excellent suggestions, thaks a lot firstly. If it were you, which you choose
- I look for engineers to ask a question (casting, forge or mechanical production).
- What do you think is the most interesting clothing style in your country?
- Do you have a time when you are asked to do something you do not want to do?
- Would you lie about your native language to find language exchange partners or students?