I like the fact we get points for being good and helping others out and i always try to help more people which makes my points go up but i was wondering wouldnt it be nice if points had another use.To make them alot more rewarding
If you had a choice to pick waht they did what would you do with the point.
I think it would be nice if the points went towards a free lesson.
Could you please clarify your entry a simple style that we new learners of English could understand.
sorry yes i could make this alot simpler
I like that we get points for being good and helping people out I was wondering wouldnt it be nice if points had another use.to make them feel better to get
If you had a choice to pick what they did what would you do with the points.
is this ok ?
yh it would be nice to get a free lesson :D
esspecially to see if you like the lesson or not :)
Points should remain just points, they are meaningless unless italki evaluates and rates the corrections. Unless italki does that you cannot reward members for points, I fear the system would be abused.
You are an angel who loves helping others. I'm sure! I'm your pupil!
you are very good. I am from China . I understand u .
The Point ? i don't mind what should i do with the point, i just started here and i'm a newbie
yes i see your point it is better thos way because people cant give rubbish awnsers because a bad awnser is just mean and wont help the persons language develop :D thanks for your feedback :)
- How to face the mother's nagging ?
- New friends Group
- There are a lot of French words prounce like English words, how to remember those words without confusion?
- Any Chinese learners feel Chinese is harder than other Asia languages?
- The college entrance examination Chinese in Russia
- Everyone would likes to be my friend?
- Interesting “round table” programs on Youtube
- half life, half life 2, episode 1, episode 2.
- Why do people learn Hindi.
- what the meaning of this スタ／＼?