I like the fact we get points for being good and helping others out and i always try to help more people which makes my points go up but i was wondering wouldnt it be nice if points had another use.To make them alot more rewarding
If you had a choice to pick waht they did what would you do with the point.
I think it would be nice if the points went towards a free lesson.
Could you please clarify your entry a simple style that we new learners of English could understand.
sorry yes i could make this alot simpler
I like that we get points for being good and helping people out I was wondering wouldnt it be nice if points had another use.to make them feel better to get
If you had a choice to pick what they did what would you do with the points.
is this ok ?
yh it would be nice to get a free lesson :D
esspecially to see if you like the lesson or not :)
Points should remain just points, they are meaningless unless italki evaluates and rates the corrections. Unless italki does that you cannot reward members for points, I fear the system would be abused.
You are an angel who loves helping others. I'm sure! I'm your pupil!
you are very good. I am from China . I understand u .
The Point ? i don't mind what should i do with the point, i just started here and i'm a newbie
yes i see your point it is better thos way because people cant give rubbish awnsers because a bad awnser is just mean and wont help the persons language develop :D thanks for your feedback :)
- Favourite pop star
- So embarrassed！What can i say at first meeting？
- is Django Unchained movie's story True ? !!!!!!!!!
- What is the difference between experience and experiences?
- Language Exchange
- English speakers hi
- Do you use the word 'message' as a verb?
- Which song of Taylor Swift do you like or is popular in America?
- What is the weirdest or strangest thing you've ever eaten? Did it taste good or bad?
- Why America is the greatest country in the world ????!!!