What are the things you should know when you are travelling to foreign country?
Tips and suggestion on travelling to foreign country
The culture and the language.
I think first of all you need to learn about culture, weather conditions, some language differences, and some different customs which u can face there and will not understand..
I dont think it is very necessary to learn the language of the foriegn country. But i do agree one needs to do proper research about the place and also respect customs, cultures and traditions of the place which you plan to visit:) I believe one can communicate with people through emotions and hand movements , not necessarily language is required:)
- Does Welfare Encourage Laziness?
- "War and Peace" by L.N.Tolstoy
- The reason why I talked to you is that you have a very serious profile on this platform. Someone told me...
- International group on Facebook - Mad world
- for hindi learner :)
- How to keep a good kisser in your life.
- 모든 여자에게 친절한 남자친구 ㅠㅠ
- hi.. i want to introduce myself in english
- can you help me to point out the mistakes in the following sentences ?MANY THANKS!