What are the things you should know when you are travelling to foreign country?
Tips and suggestion on travelling to foreign country
The culture and the language.
I think first of all you need to learn about culture, weather conditions, some language differences, and some different customs which u can face there and will not understand..
I dont think it is very necessary to learn the language of the foriegn country. But i do agree one needs to do proper research about the place and also respect customs, cultures and traditions of the place which you plan to visit:) I believe one can communicate with people through emotions and hand movements , not necessarily language is required:)
- Texting/Writing(online) vs. Talking Face-to-Face(offline)
- Skype group
- Present/Present continuous
- FREE JAPANESE AS SECOND LANGUAGE LESSON (for English speakers and leaning Japanese)
- I need to learn German
- What are your Views on Indian culture?
- International business or foreign affairs?
- English learning
- Which are the phrasal verbs more common in English?
- Is there any English Friend ?