What are the things you should know when you are travelling to foreign country?
Tips and suggestion on travelling to foreign country
The culture and the language.
I think first of all you need to learn about culture, weather conditions, some language differences, and some different customs which u can face there and will not understand..
I dont think it is very necessary to learn the language of the foriegn country. But i do agree one needs to do proper research about the place and also respect customs, cultures and traditions of the place which you plan to visit:) I believe one can communicate with people through emotions and hand movements , not necessarily language is required:)
- Regarder un film dans une langue étrangère
- Kaj pomeni beseda "monovka"?
- Parler français
- Cuál es la diferencia entre aun y aún?
- What's the best form of language exchange?
- skype talk
- Any one has a desire to learn Arabic and teach me English?
- Looking for partner to learn English(native). I can teach you Russian (native). Please contact.
- Life's difficulties
- English (USA) Honorifics ?!?!? (英語 敬語 ?!?!?!)