Do you know the story of YuKong who comes from (愚公移山）?
I have a trouble in transfering the story about how Yukong moved the mountains,has anyone knows about it? Is there anyone who can help me?
Long long a ago ,lived a Foolish(solid) Old Man ,named YU GONG ,whose house was blocked by two big mountains , he was determined to move the two mountains away from his house ,then a "smart" wise old man laughed at him ,thinging his action was crazy and silly. Yu Gong said: "I die ,but i have a son, my son die ,he has his son , my children and grandchildren are endless, two mountains will eventually chipping." his words touched the Emperor of Heaven(like your god), he orders Hercules’s(a man who is very powerful) two sons（hercule's sons maybe powerful too)moved away those mountains. Metaphor there is a will ,there is a way.
NO ..... I don't know this story, but why not make up a new story?
- Language Fluency?
- can someone recomend me an english book intermediate level for grammar
- I'd like to have an English text translated into Spanish (I'm asking for a big favour)
- Disculpe or perdon?
- Leute, jemand einige deutsche whatsapp Gruppen kennen? Mit Einheimischen und Leute wen deutsch lernen?
- Is looking for an English language exchange partner impossible?
- Miss Rawan
- Como funciona esta página
- Is there an advanced English learner free in to practice English now?
- Nice week end