Site Feedback

Why people still believe in God?

Why people still believe in God after so many wars and deaths?

Share:

Comments

in my opinion, Gods are formed by human being's mind. No matter in which religion, Gods have the same responsability and same ability. They have supreme power and determine the ethical principles. Acturally, God is the medium for human being to excuse ourseles.

so, I think, it does not mean that people still believe in God after so many man-made disaster. God is formed by ourselfs and being in our mind. It likes hope. Some people need it to make them stronger.

I do not believe in Gods, but i read some about Gods. And the ideas are also helpful. 

because artists win Grummys because of God, footballers - finals, people find their keys in the motning with the help of God. God knows his job lol.

Maybe because of so many births :)! It's like why people still believe in love after so many betrayals and divorces :)! I personally respect than people believe in something good, if it makes their life a little bit happier!

after my high school class,I don't believe god or sth like that.after got my degree of finance,I despised people who believe that——include old\ poor people in Tibet,indian in ind.middle class in American,in fact lots of people all of the world.why ,why not just read middle school books,especially physica and logic.and why,different area,different culture ,different language ,they all had a sth like god.they all just crazy?

so the question is  are we so clever and the others are so foolish?

Because there are questions, which even google can't answer ;)

we can't prove that god exists,so we don't believe in god

but we also can't prove that god doesn't exist,then some people believe in god 

About two years ago I had believed in God, but then I disscused with my older friend about it and we were analyzing Bible and we got some interresting facts. In example if 1st was Adam and Eva and they had just sons and noting was said about any daughter, so how happen that now are billions people?

Interesting question :))))).

It's a good question and one I've never heard a good answer. If there is this god who is supposed to be loving and care for us then yes why so much despair and misery to people who haven't done anything to deserve it?

Because God has chosen to reveal Himself to those who search for Him. He is not a myth! He sent His only Son to earth to die and take our punishment for sin. "For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord." (Romans 6:23)

"The heavens tell of the glory of God. The skies display His marvelous craftsmanship. Day after day they continue to speak; night after night they make Him known. They speak without a sound or a word; their voice is silent in the skies; yet their message has gone out to all the earth, and their words to all the world..."(Psalm 19:1-4)

"For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse."

(Romans 1:20)

Add a comment