This is a phrase I just read today:
¨One of the goals in our lifetime is to try to align our expectations with reality¨
I think it's kinda true, what do you think about this?
i think it's the only goal of our life
@Mohamed thanks for your answer.
Yes, if they don't match up we experience cognitive dissonance :3 It's how we operate, because then when we feel this discomfort, we make a decision what to change (our situation or our thinking) and what group to blame for our problem (internal or external) and that really tells a lot about our personalities.
@sminkle thanks for your answer :)
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- what to say when u meet a friend
- Hola a todos! Porfavor ayudame con mi tesina))))
- America vs England
- Whats about Kansai ben
- the best way to forget sth bad
- Как вы учите иностранный язык?
- Hi Dutch Learners! Once again here are some other useful and interesting videolinks I would like to share.
- What do you know about Turkey ? Have you ever been in Turkey ?