This is a phrase I just read today:
¨One of the goals in our lifetime is to try to align our expectations with reality¨
I think it's kinda true, what do you think about this?
i think it's the only goal of our life
@Mohamed thanks for your answer.
Yes, if they don't match up we experience cognitive dissonance :3 It's how we operate, because then when we feel this discomfort, we make a decision what to change (our situation or our thinking) and what group to blame for our problem (internal or external) and that really tells a lot about our personalities.
@sminkle thanks for your answer :)
- Group to practice english in Skype
- Tools for learning a foreign language
- Learning Article : How To Benefit From italki Questions
- The cars should be banned in the centre of the cities .Why.? Are you agree or disagree?
- People is just so weird...
- how to get a business job
- The word "dibs" in English
- para un italiano es mas facil aprender espanol que otro idioma como el ingles?
- Impariamo l'italiano,cucinando! Modi di dire legati al cibo:PARLARE DELLA RAVA E DELLA FAVA/ TOMA PER ROMA
- This is how to write French character on a non-French keyboard !