This is a phrase I just read today:
¨One of the goals in our lifetime is to try to align our expectations with reality¨
I think it's kinda true, what do you think about this?
i think it's the only goal of our life
@Mohamed thanks for your answer.
Yes, if they don't match up we experience cognitive dissonance :3 It's how we operate, because then when we feel this discomfort, we make a decision what to change (our situation or our thinking) and what group to blame for our problem (internal or external) and that really tells a lot about our personalities.
@sminkle thanks for your answer :)
- Russia, questions
- Perceptions: right and wrong
- favorite sports
- Do you prefer to have siblings or not?
- I don’t think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday. [Abraham Lincoln]
- Is mobile phone theft common in your country?
- Does music help to learn Russian or any other language ??
- What makes a language popular among foreigners?
- Gain new language face the world ^_^