The Topic of the poem
Anybody be interested in Chinese ancient poetry? A fanciful one here.
Try to understand the poem then comprehend the meaning of it,and you would get the title on your own，even though have never seen it before.
Do Chinese poems have rhymes, like AABB or ABAB?
Minimalist and uninspired and based on a small sample，a form based on a quatrain of 5-syllables; but as Olga asks, I am interested in the rhythm and how it scans; how does one read aloud a poem of DuFu? 老鬼
Of course,they have rhymes,olga.
The topic is "the picture".After you got the meaning of the peom,may thought the topic is the splendiferous answer to summerize the whole peom.By wangwei(王维).
yuan kan shan you se,
jin ting shui wu sheng.
chun qu hua hai zai,
ren lai niao bu jing.
The last one rhyme,in each sentence,has the same tone.Only five tones in Chinese.when you read with the correct rhyme,on pronunciation,then you may caught hold of it by yourself.This is the simplest explaining of rhyme problems you asked.Too much complicacy you may face on,and I cannot give you enough explications due to my low level in English.
Focus on the MEANING of the peom.
- what can we learn from history?
- Are there any veterinary students or those who interested in medicine?
- Would anyone like to exchange our language in skype?
- Do you like that non native speakers correct your entries?
- Free resources for learning Russian
- Language exchange
- What do you think about this video?
- whatsapp group
- Are you happy?
- is it possible to learn French!