The Topic of the poem
Anybody be interested in Chinese ancient poetry? A fanciful one here.
Try to understand the poem then comprehend the meaning of it,and you would get the title on your own，even though have never seen it before.
Do Chinese poems have rhymes, like AABB or ABAB?
Minimalist and uninspired and based on a small sample，a form based on a quatrain of 5-syllables; but as Olga asks, I am interested in the rhythm and how it scans; how does one read aloud a poem of DuFu? 老鬼
Of course,they have rhymes,olga.
The topic is "the picture".After you got the meaning of the peom,may thought the topic is the splendiferous answer to summerize the whole peom.By wangwei(王维).
yuan kan shan you se,
jin ting shui wu sheng.
chun qu hua hai zai,
ren lai niao bu jing.
The last one rhyme,in each sentence,has the same tone.Only five tones in Chinese.when you read with the correct rhyme,on pronunciation,then you may caught hold of it by yourself.This is the simplest explaining of rhyme problems you asked.Too much complicacy you may face on,and I cannot give you enough explications due to my low level in English.
Focus on the MEANING of the peom.
- Why the US electoral system is so messed up
- In your own experience, what is the most disturbing truth about life?
- I love EMINEM!!!!!
- Ever have one of those nights where you can't sleep?
- about institution of marriage
- Which language? Which country?
- Does man control nature?
- Favorite Midnight Snack?
- Can anyone help me with this song??
- If you're in need of someone to converse with in English!