what will you do if someone tells you lie?
what will you do when someone tells you lie and you know that he/she is lying?
You need to advice
I smile and learn how to recognize that he is lying!
u can start cry then he/she Believe u ;)
to be frank i just lisen to him/her
but i realize who that is in my own
I just go along with him/her, because liars always be liars and many of them are not willing to tackle the truth.
Sometimes lie can be necessary, can not it?
if the person is important, i will tell her/him. if not i will just listen.
actually for me it's not shocking anymore.if i come across a liar, I'll tell to myself s/he is just another one.
sneer and sneer
I would say: Hmmm ... that's interesting. This simple remark will usually tell the liar that you know it was a lie.
- Migliorare la lingua
- I want to improve my English , who can help me ? my standard is 80 %
- Puede alguien ayudarme aprender español de esta manera
- Whatsapp for Russian/English?
- please mark up my mistakes...in this convo.
- What would you want to see?
- what is the best way to learn Japanese?
- importnat words
- Is adult native speakers who makes basic grammatical mistakes there?
- Favorite Family Recepes